Guys, what are behaviors from girls that get your attention & interest?

I'm not talking about in a relationship, but about when a girl has some feelings for a guy & she is already talking to him. What could she do that would get the guy's attention & interest in her? You guys know best:) & thanks!

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Wearing super-tight Yoga pants, and keeps doing that sexy, 'Wiggle-pull up' thing, and her TOO LONG shirt slides up, and shows her hips and curves!!
    When she wears those really tight, Gray, or Blue Yoga pants, and DOESN'T wear a long shirt, covering her AMAZING CURVES!!
    The BEST is when she wears White Leggings, and a little printed panty, that shows through the whites, purposely teasing, and saying she is 'In the Mood'!

• Thanks for sharing. So that's your ideal for clothing, how about personality behaviors? & I'm not talking for a short-term thing, but a real relationship

• Be the REAL YOU!! Whatever that is!! I don't know you, as we just met, now, on this post, but I NEED any woman that I am going to be with, to be TOTALLY HONEST, and have trust, like even if she did some bad stuff, or something she is ashamed of.
      Isn't it better to have total open trust, at first, after a few dates, rather than believe a lie about the other, and waste a lot of time, only to find out, after weeks, that there is some HUGE problem, that you can't accept?
      That being said, there are only a VERY few things that I would consider to be impossible!!
      Maybe you are thinking 'personality' issues, like she leaves dishes in the sink, until everything is used, and then washes them? Or, tell me what your issues are.. . !