Should I expect to meet his mom?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 8 months now. He has met my entire family, and actually comes over quite regularly for family dinners/get togethers.

I've never met his family, never been to his house, and honestly don’t know much about his family except for knowing that he’s never met his dad, and that he has two siblings. He doesn’t really talk about his home life much, has mentioned a few times that he’s really close to his siblings but him and his mom don’t exactly see eye to eye on certain things, so he tends to try and stay at college as much as he can, doesn’t visit her unless he really needs to go home for some other reason. I don’t want to push the subject, as I don’t speak to my own mother and haven’t seen her for more then 10 minutes at a time over the past two years. Should I just assume he doesn’t want me to meet his family? Or that he doesn’t want them to meet me?

11