We have been dating for over a year and I don’t know how to tell him I’m having baby fever?

So little rewind of my love and I. We met at a party that his cousin who is my best friend took me too. Ever since that night him and I have been inseparable. We have done everything together and went through everything together. He is the one. He is not only the love of my life but my best friend. We both graduate college in a year and we talk about our future together. He says we are going to get married and have a small house but with a lot of toys and a beautiful family. But the thing is I love him so much that I am so ready for my life with him. I’m ready to have kids and spend forever by his side. But I know good and well he does not want kids right now and I respect that but it has drove me nuts and I just don’t know what to do. I know I need to wait but my heart aches for a baby with him because I just know he is the one and I’m ready to start my family. I have no clue what to do or say? Or even if I should tell him about it because I know he will say we can’t right now.

10