Please help me, thia guy I've been seeing, all of a sudden said this rude thing to me?

I met this guy a month ago, and we've been hanging out almost every other day since, we have told eachother we really like each other and aren't here to waste time. tonight I was supposed to stay over after we went on a date and he told me from earlier on he has to be up at 8 and leave his apartment. I assumed it was work but then I asked and he said he's not working so I said oh what do you have to do in the morning so early on? He answered with ""who are you to be asking me that question? At first I thought he was kidding but he really wasn't. He then tried to act like nothing happened and made a joke asking if im 12 and I was still upset so I just decided to say that I'm going to go home and he didn't say anything. WTF just happened?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has a private life relationship or no relationship and it's up to him to decide whether to tell you about it or not. If he wants to tell you then he'll do it of his own accord. It's just like people in a relationship shouldn't be looking at their partner's phone behind their back because there's this thing called privacy. Obviously what you asked was not as bad as that and you couldn't have known he'd say that but perhaps he's just a more reserved person on the inside than most. Don't force the issue and just leave it otherwise you'll just be widening the gap between you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He used u