Please help me, thia guy I've been seeing, all of a sudden said this rude thing to me?

I met this guy a month ago, and we've been hanging out almost every other day since, we have told eachother we really like each other and aren't here to waste time. tonight I was supposed to stay over after we went on a date and he told me from earlier on he has to be up at 8 and leave his apartment. I assumed it was work but then I asked and he said he's not working so I said oh what do you have to do in the morning so early on? He answered with ""who are you to be asking me that question? At first I thought he was kidding but he really wasn't. He then tried to act like nothing happened and made a joke asking if im 12 and I was still upset so I just decided to say that I'm going to go home and he didn't say anything. WTF just happened?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has a private life relationship or no relationship and it's up to him to decide whether to tell you about it or not. If he wants to tell you then he'll do it of his own accord. It's just like people in a relationship shouldn't be looking at their partner's phone behind their back because there's this thing called privacy. Obviously what you asked was not as bad as that and you couldn't have known he'd say that but perhaps he's just a more reserved person on the inside than most. Don't force the issue and just leave it otherwise you'll just be widening the gap between you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He used u

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Let's look a couple possibilities.

On one hand: You sounded like a jealous girlfriend and he got annoyed. Stop annoying him. You are not privy to his private life and you are not his mom and you are not married. He might also be stressed about something else and this just made him snap.

On the other hand: this does sound suspicious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well a month is not enough to know someone accurately , so may be he's rude or may be he doesn't want to give you that space in his life or may be he's really wasting time even if he said that he doesn't want to waste time , I don't know it has a lot of factors and prespectives , if you have more details follow me so I can pm you and talk about it

0|0
    0|0
  • He seems too secretive if he gets so defensive over a simple question that's not on if you feel he's being rude which I do best is just look for someone else it's only been a month

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds worrying. Either he has something to hide or he's insecure about his morning activity. Either way very odd.

0|0
    0|0
  • that is weird tbh but maybe he is a very secretive person?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow immature much on he's part you were just asking a question.. a simple one

0|0
    0|0
  • used you

0|0
    0|0
  • He may be hiding something.

0|0
    0|0
  • He needs to chill out it was only a question

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes