Girls, Has online dating made women too picky?

I recognize I am at most a 6 in looks. I make good money and would be in all terms in the past before the internet an amazing catch.
However, the easy access to a multitude of guys online that seems to be endless , has made women become too picky. Even the 6s of women are looking for the 8-10 guys with no quarter given to the men in their league.
So are the online dating apps making women think they get to be more picky than they were in the past justified? Even though they are passing the good catch up?
(I know the answer, I just want to see how honest women really are. MGTOW)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should actually just look at yourself critically. It's really easy to blame women or the internet. Most women can smell out a rotten personality and pessimistic view on life really really quickly, you might not be aware how you come off. Also women look at men more holistically than men do women, there aren't a list of traits that need to be fulfilled in their mind (even if they tell you this). You've got to look at yourself like a character from fiction, pick up on your hobbies, traits and interests and push it to 11. Make sure your outer appearance matches this "personality". If you're drab and boring, desperate for a girlfriend, no one will want you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes