Girls, Has online dating made women too picky?

I recognize I am at most a 6 in looks. I make good money and would be in all terms in the past before the internet an amazing catch.
However, the easy access to a multitude of guys online that seems to be endless , has made women become too picky. Even the 6s of women are looking for the 8-10 guys with no quarter given to the men in their league.
So are the online dating apps making women think they get to be more picky than they were in the past justified? Even though they are passing the good catch up?
(I know the answer, I just want to see how honest women really are. MGTOW)

1