Does she like me?

So there is this girl. She was introduced to me by a friend. I have some problems regarding programming. So she is helping me with that. She seems to be very busy, but she is still trying to help me. She was even working really late just to help me. The thing is that we do not even know each other very well..

Do you think that behaviour is normal or does she want more than just a friendship?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn’t read too much into it, depending on her personality she might just be a very friendly person who likes to help people as much as she can. Until she flirts with you or gives you any other obvious signs I wouldn’t assume she’s doing this because she likes you

• You are right, I was reading too much into the situation. I just never experienced that an unknown person is so nice to me :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No she doesn't

• Yes maybe

• Haha ok alright

• So I guess ahe didn't like you?