Does she like me?

So there is this girl. She was introduced to me by a friend. I have some problems regarding programming. So she is helping me with that. She seems to be very busy, but she is still trying to help me. She was even working really late just to help me. The thing is that we do not even know each other very well..

Do you think that behaviour is normal or does she want more than just a friendship?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn’t read too much into it, depending on her personality she might just be a very friendly person who likes to help people as much as she can. Until she flirts with you or gives you any other obvious signs I wouldn’t assume she’s doing this because she likes you

0|1
    0|0
    • You are right, I was reading too much into the situation. I just never experienced that an unknown person is so nice to me :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No she doesn't

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes maybe

• Show All
    • Haha ok alright

• So I guess ahe didn't like you?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think it's normal for a girl to be that way especially that you don't know each other that well yet and also maybe she's just naturally helpful and friendly.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for your answer! Yes, that makes sense I guess, I was just not expecting that kind behaviour :)

• I think that behavior is normal since she wants to help you and you already said that you have problems regarding programming right? Maybe she is helpful to other people like you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes