Women do you mind your boyfriend making less money than you?

OR
would you feel insecure about it around your friends?

Men, how do you feel about women making more money than you in a relationship?
  • Yes, think men should make more to support their wifes.
  • I think it matters to most people, but not me.
  • No, I don't think it matters.
    Vote C

168

Most Helpful Guy

• I recently separated from my wife and I'm trying to get into dating for the first time (we met by chance) and I'm seeing all the candidates my age with Bachelor degrees and in marketing or nursing or management and I'm fairly certain they're all better off than I am. I get 'money isn't everything' but its a lot, and it makes me intimidated to even try asking them out to begin with :/

That being said, of I do manage to find a woman who is willing to have me, then no I'd have no issue with her making more

• Oh no brother you got it wrong money is everything

• Yeah, I pretty much fully agreed in my answer. People have that saying and they can pretend that's how it is, but it's pretty much a false saying

• " I get 'money isn't everything' but its a lot" I'm saying it is EVERYTHING.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it matters. I think people should always choose a job they like more over a job that pays more.