Does true love exist?

Do we have to look or waiting actually work?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First we need to define true love. I think it's when you feel another persons desires and wish to fulfill them as if they where your own.

We don't get that from birth, we don't learn it in school. The only way to know wether you have it ia to look for it and feel it for yourself.

It'd not enough to find a partner. You need to find one, who is willing to work on that with you.

True love does not happen overnight. Having a boy/girl at your side and believing you have found love is like religious faith in my opinion. Sooner or later you will realise it's a fantasy.

But work on it using mutual consessions and rising above differences, taking care of each other daily and you'll het there.

Don't stop untill you are certain, that what you are feeling is love above differences, above hatred even, it needs to be stronger because of conflict. Without glossing over the fact that both are very different.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For girls, waiting does work sometimes cuz most of them expect that guys would do the approaching. (Depending on the girl's personality)
    But if a guy just wait, it would definitely be a long ass waiting. Either way, mutual effort is the key to getting into a satisfying relationship

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Simple answer

2|1
    0|0
  • Almost everyone finds love but there is levels to love. True love like match made in heaven type love is extremely rare. Also love is going to come along probably a lot easier when looking. Just got to know when to take a chance and seize the moment before it's gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only in fiction where it’s a manufactured mythology. IRL, there is unresolvable, constant tension pulling on the two (or sometimes more) participants with various intensities of interest, infatuation, breeding, child-rearing, friendship and respect. IRL nothing is perfect or ideal, so hoping for an impossibly-high standard isn’t realistic. Being complete apart, better people together based on mutual want is the way to go... forget what it is or isn’t. There is no “the one,” only those whom have hopefully been open to a random someone whom happens to be great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope it doesn't. Trust, it's just chemicals in our brains reacting to a potential mate who can produce healthy offspring to keep the human race surviving

0|0
    0|0
  • Waiting for things to fall in your lap never works. You need to find your inner predator and go out there and get the girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes true love exist. You just have to find the right person that doesn't lie, cheat or use you. It takes time to find the right one

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does.. Once you find it, you'll know what it is.. And I'm not talkin about strong emotions..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes true love does exist but you only find it if you look for it

0|1
    0|0
  • It all depends on your definition of “true love.” The Disney version of “true love” is a fairytale.

0|1
    0|0
  • You dont have to find love...
    Love will come and find you...

0|1
    0|0
  • It does exist. U can try to look, but true love usually comes into your life when u least expect it, or ur not looking

0|0
    0|0
  • It exists, but you do have to look, you can’t just sit around and wait for it to find you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but what is true love exactly. That varies from person to person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it does

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares man.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes. Jesus is true Love to me

0|1
    0|0
  • It finds you when your not searching for it