Do you prefer to be the one who loves more, or the one who is loved more?

2249

Most Helpful Guys

• How about if it's equal from both side because if you want to love more there might be some expectations even if it's just little that you expect some love in back and to be loved more can be count little selfish because you'll put less efforts because you want to feel more special so how about equal when you know the feeling that there is the same fire as much as it's in you with no expectations still there is no scale to measure it and also i feel that my love is never enough that I want to love you moreee and more each and every second still i feel my love is nothing compared to yours still i want to give you as much as love have have in my heart but the thing is it's never enough just growing more and more with every single second 😊😘🌹

• Equal it is baby 😘😘😘♥😘😘😘 I love you more and more every single second 😘😘😘♥🌹🌹🌹😘😘😘

• I prefer equity - as much as it is possible.

Most Helpful Girls

• It would be best if it's 50/50, because otherwise, I think there's something wrong with the relationship.

• The one who loves more even if its painful