Do you prefer to be the one who loves more, or the one who is loved more?

Do you prefer to be the one who loves more, or the one who is loved more?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• How about if it's equal from both side because if you want to love more there might be some expectations even if it's just little that you expect some love in back and to be loved more can be count little selfish because you'll put less efforts because you want to feel more special so how about equal when you know the feeling that there is the same fire as much as it's in you with no expectations still there is no scale to measure it and also i feel that my love is never enough that I want to love you moreee and more each and every second still i feel my love is nothing compared to yours still i want to give you as much as love have have in my heart but the thing is it's never enough just growing more and more with every single second 😊😘🌹

1|0
    1|0
    • Equal it is baby 😘😘😘♥😘😘😘 I love you more and more every single second 😘😘😘♥🌹🌹🌹😘😘😘

• I prefer equity - as much as it is possible.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It would be best if it's 50/50, because otherwise, I think there's something wrong with the relationship.

1|1
    0|0
  • The one who loves more even if its painful

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 47

• I want to say the one who loves more, but I can't stand feeling like my feelings aren't reciprocated. When I feel like I like the person more than they like me, it makes me feel like I'm being used.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer to love others more, not so much in a romantic sense but in general. I don't need an equal amount back, because in most cases there won't be. If those I love feel it and use that to move forward then. That's enough

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither, equal is the only way. I have been in all 3 situations and equal is amazing the other two are fucked. One person always feels left out.
    Actually does your head in being in love with someone whos not as much in love as yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • Life is taking and giving... The right choice is to love and be loved!

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd like equal, but preference would be the one who's loved more, been the one who loves more, and I'm not making that mistake again

1|1
    0|0
  • Having been both, it hurts less to be the one who is loved more, but thats not fair to them. Id prefer a relationship where its equal.

1|0
    0|0
  • What a desition.. I guess I rather we love each other the same. I don want to treat her bad or be there like "hey, I love you" with her like giving a shit

1|0
    0|0
  • we are humans we need both, if i had to chose one it would be to be loved more

1|0
    0|0
  • Loved more... unless the get super clingy and insecure that I don't like them the same back.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to be the the one who loves more , Provided that the partner of life exchange love even if it is less than what I love her

1|0
    0|0
  • I never had to choose, so this makes it so much more difficult. I'm gonna guess and say that I'd prefer to love more.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is going to honestly depend on the guy most of the time. I think a healthy balance of being loved and loving is what you need

1|0
    0|0
  • The one who is loved more
    Even though i don't think that's possible, but i'd love to see them try xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never been the one that was loved more so I would love for that

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to be love more, because I have always love 100%

1|0
    0|0
  • Basically, i am one of those who loves more but i want to be the one who loved more!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • Definitely the one who is loved more. I seem to always be the other in relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to be loved more, that way I know that they truly do love me

1|0
    0|0
  • I suppose it depends on the ratio. Is it 1 to 2, 9 to 8?

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I would prefer to be the one who is loved more

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to love equally if possible but I will always love more

1|0
    0|0
  • Be in a relationship where you both want to be loved and love more

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm always the one who loves more. I'd like to see what it feels like from the other perspective.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always found myself to be the one who loves more.
    But I'm hoping to find an equal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Equally.

1|1
    0|0
  • The one who is loved more. I'm a narcissist.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will prefer both depends upon the mood.

1|0
    0|0
  • If only love could be measured.

1|1
    0|0
  • It all comes down to trust..

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly? Probably the one being loved.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• I preferred to be loved equally, cause I find out he loves me less then I'm gone. I want that person to be just as in love with me the way im in love with them.

2|1
    0|0
  • I always end up the one who loves more, so it would be a nice change to be the one who is loved more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer it to be about equal, actually... otherwise it won't work on the long run

1|1
    0|0
  • Loved more loving someone more just feels likes your not good enough

1|1
    0|0
  • Be loved more. Bad experience of love more and get hurt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is loved. I tend to fall quite hard and am often afraid it's not mutual.

1|0
    0|0
  • The same if someone didn't love me back as much it would knock my confidence if someone showered me with love it would make me love them more

1|0
    0|0
  • Loved more. In the past I’ve loved more than my partner and I always ended up hurt

1|0
    0|0
  • Prefer to love equally but if I had to choose - the one who is loved more ✨

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanna be the one who loves more but not is an obvious way.

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't really matter

2|1
    0|0
  • Equal

1|0
    0|0
  • Loved more

1|0
    0|0
  • loved more

1|1
    0|0
  • To be the one who loves more

1|1
    0|0
  • I am never the one who loves at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Loved more

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to be loved more by someone i really love.

1|1
    0|0
  • The one who loves more

1|1
    0|0
  • To be loved more is most desirable for sure!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes