Falling in love online?

Can people fall in love with other people they only met online but never personally? Is it stupid to claim to have a relationship with a guy or girl you never actually met? Or is it quite common for the "younger generation"?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It does really happen for this generation. They met online and then after a few months they decided to be in a relationship online. They never even met once but those kind of relationships does not last long because one of them will get to meet another person on online and fell in love quickly/flirt which means the other party doesn't know that he/she has been cheated already.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it happens, I've had to friendzone a couple of times before... Online? How lame is that? I mean if they like you as a person (which they'll see first, the inside) and only later on they see that looks aren't that crazy either? It can happen, man.

But it is stupid to claim to be in a relationship online IF that person doesn't claim xD

0|0
    0|0
    • I think they both say they are in a relationship. But they just never met.

• Show All
    • But they never met. They don't even know how their opposite smells.

• They can meet later

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well met my best freind on line. Never fallen love i think your rite i can't fall love with ideal way tp many faribles

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I don't buy this one.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah. Me neither. But i thought maybe I'm just too old to understand.

• Yeah, teens and their dumbass getting coupled over some lame text confessions. Like, life's is enjoyed best with some old fashioned face to face confessions. Nothing beats that beet red face whilst low-key hinting "I love you" to a women on a fine day. 🍷🍷🍷🥂🥂

• It can happen but it won't last much time

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Well There's Got To Be Truth And Tust

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes