Falling in love online?

Can people fall in love with other people they only met online but never personally? Is it stupid to claim to have a relationship with a guy or girl you never actually met? Or is it quite common for the "younger generation"?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• It does really happen for this generation. They met online and then after a few months they decided to be in a relationship online. They never even met once but those kind of relationships does not last long because one of them will get to meet another person on online and fell in love quickly/flirt which means the other party doesn't know that he/she has been cheated already.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it happens, I've had to friendzone a couple of times before... Online? How lame is that? I mean if they like you as a person (which they'll see first, the inside) and only later on they see that looks aren't that crazy either? It can happen, man.

But it is stupid to claim to be in a relationship online IF that person doesn't claim xD

• I think they both say they are in a relationship. But they just never met.

• But they never met. They don't even know how their opposite smells.

• They can meet later