Is my man going to cheat?

My boyfriend checks out females obsessively he does full head turns and makes sure they notice. I encouraged it early on in our relationship but now I hate it. I'm all for a glance at a extremely good looking female but he just looks at almost everything on the flip side his always where he says his going and chooses to pretty much spend every waking hr with me

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry but this is one of those situations that you brought on yourself. You encouraged it but now you don't want it to happen anymore. That's just silly. If you really don't like it, let him know. You can even express that at the beginning you just went with it but it really bothers you and you would appreciate him not doing it but don't expect miracles here.

• I'm more worry that it's a sign that he'll cheat then bothered by it I think i encourage it at the start because I was curious as to what his type was

• So if you look at it from that aspect, he has looked but as you've said, never done anything wrong, been where he says he is and chooses to spend his time with you.
      You jumped on the "What If" train and need to get off. You're living in a future that hasn't happened and that isn't fair to either of you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily. You even encouraged him to look at them. He's spending most of his time with you and always tells you what he's up to. I see no reason for you to think he will, either.

• I like your answer I hope your right sometimes I see it as a good thing I think and guy needs his fantasy life as much as his real life