Why do guys don't care about my boyfriend but they care for me?

The guys always trying be nice but I am not interest in any college boys at all. by the way I am in love with my boyfriend. they get pissed every time I mention my boyfriend. I have keep rejecting them. they keep staring at me. pleas read the detail.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if guys care about you, it probably means they find you really nice and don’t want anything bad to happen to you. They don’t care about your boyfriend because they don’t personally know him as a friend. If guys are being nice to you, it’s not bad to be nice back. They could be getting pissed if every time they talk to you, you say something like “Oh by the way, I have a boyfriend,” because that has nothing to do with the conversation. When you say that you keep rejecting them, I get the feeling that they’re asking you out?

0|0
    0|0
    • If some guy at college said to me, “Thia, let’s hang out,” then I’d probably say something like, “That sounds fun, as long as my boyfriend can come with us. You’d have to invite him too. Here’s his phone number.” I don’t like rejecting people so this line works great because it’s a bit of a deterrent. Guys who are interested in you romantically will likely ask you if you can just hang out without your boyfriend, but then you can throw in the line, “Well, I don’t get a lot of free time, so when I can, I like to be with my boyfriend because he’s so fun to be around. You wouldn’t want to take away that time now would you? Also, I think you’d really like him.” Guys who only want to be your friend aren’t really going to care if you bring your boyfriend along.

• Show All
    • Wow, seems complicated. You have a wayyyy bigger love life compared to mine 🙂 haha the guys must really like you if they’re fighting over you. Don’t pay attention to what your ex’s say—your boyfriend is the one that matters, but you probably already knew that 🙂

• It was one of my ex boyfriend friends that did help to find out the truth about it. by the way I would say I cute and I love video gaming and I can fit in petite clothes. I wear boys clothes as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• When you aren't with your boyfriend, and you are alone at a social event guys will try and pick you up. Then after they have tried you telling them you are not single feels like a lie to them. Like you are turning them down.

You could Wear A Claddagh Ring. It may help a little.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am always on my phone most if time and I have pic of my boyfriend together.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Men can have fragile little egos, and don't handle rejection well. I would just ignore them and don't let it get to you. Take it as a compliment that so many people seemed interested in you though, shows how great of a catch you are and your boyfriend is very lucky! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • "Nice guys" expects rewards as fast as they act nice to someone. Then they get "I got a boyfriend" and they immediately think you're a bitch for some reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • If a guy wants someone hot, there's not a long window of time in between relationships for the guy to exploit. You tend to have to see if the relationship is fading. Not that I've tried this. Just imagining what they're thinking...

0|0
    0|0
  • They only hear what they want to hear = OK, you win, take me, use me
    and anything else is invented BS = NO go away = pissed
    to those entitled or used to gals caving in

So wear more "I'm taken" jewelry (- even a FAKE wedding band!)
    immediately shut down all conversations going down the sex trail
    and your reputation will save you some work prematurely over time

0|0
    0|0
    • I have a top that have I'm taken on but I prefer to wear waist bands.

• Meant wrist bands.

• IF those aren't working, afraid you'll have to buy a wedding ring that looks real
      and only talk to jerks about your boyfriend, no other topic deserves comment

• Guys unfortunately will keep trying even if you have a man. Its best just to recognize those ones and stay away from them. Just focus on you and sometimes you may just have to give attitude for them to get the hint. Im sorry you have to even deal with that crap. But kudos to you for being a loyal girlfriend. :) I pray things get better at college for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either wear a ring or be more ignorant. Something as simple as "Get the fuck away from me weirdo." Might do the trick. If being ignorant doesn't work file an issue at college for them following you and usually it will stop. After that if it gets into stalking file a pfa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause they don't want you to have a boyfriend so they can have a shot with you. But because you do have one, and you bring him up, they know they have no shot. Keep up the good work

0|0
    0|0
    • by the way I gave my boyfriend a key chain that have the word boyfriend on it.

• Well, I think they like you, but they haven't right to continue after a rejecting, may be you are not clear or they haven't madure enough (my odds are on 2nd). But you shouldn't change anything except let it clear when you aren't interested in them

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a guy and being interested in someone you generally like to look at them. Knowing that you have a boyfriend probably made them mad because it ruins their chances with you. That doesn't mean they still won’t look and admire you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I hit on you and you said you had a boyfriend, i would cheekily tell you that it doesn't bother me, go to him when you want love, and i'll be the guy you have fun with.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some guys who are just not respectful towards other people relationships and don't care about how they are affecting other people as long as they are getting what they want

0|0
    0|0
  • Coz they get jealous of your boyfriend coz 4 him they are getting rejections from you... and may be they want you to come back to them... but listen do what your heart says... this is which makes you happy!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause a lot guys think chicks are lying about having a boyfriend just so they have a reason to reject that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they know they got rejected and also keep on chasing you, do something like... bringing your boyfriend with you or something. That's a way to prove that you're not lying for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
    • My boyfriend is in a different college to me. I have a pic of my boyfriend and I. I ask for his consent before I toke the pic.

• Most guys' intentions in college is simply to hit on girls and see what happens. Of course they'll be pissed when you mention you have a boyfriend, because they have no chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a fake engagement ring. That way you don't have to say you're taken they can see you are.

1|1
    0|0
  • Your mentioning of your boyfriend might seem annoying and unwelcome to them.
    I once crushed on a girl ---- until she told me she had a boyfriend, which was not really music to my ears.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys are only nice to girls if they want them. If you're friendly guys sometimes think you're leading them on.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are like "why did she choose him over me?" or "im obviously better so why is she not leaving him and be mine already?" be careful, if they get violent aim to the middle and kick.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not just your boyfriend. It's basically most men have to go through. Having no emotional support. It sucks being the uglier sex sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys that dont care if u have a boyfriend are usually tryna get some

0|1
    0|0
  • because guys want your pussy, not your boyfriends dick,...

DUH!,... simple as that

0|1
    0|0
  • Well they have no obligations towards your boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they don't believe you. Either way, they don't like rejection so

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they want you and your boyfriend represents a cock block

0|0
    0|0
  • May be Because boys care for soft things that's way

0|0
    0|0
  • is it your second, in general people treat the second boyfriend/husband like shit

0|0
    0|0
  • They are interested and they are trying to compete with your boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just dont pay attention x

0|0
    0|0
  • Because secretly they want you for themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • They're selfish and they want you

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they want to fuck you not him

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you are a lady

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't want to hear about your boyfriend if they have any attraction to you whatsoever -- which is probably going to be most guys tbh. Hell, even if they're single and aren't interested they still might not like it.

Furthermore, guys are necessarily opportunistic in romantic pursuits. Girls can fall into relationships pretty easily and guys need to keep up a bit of pressure so they can slide in quickly after a girl's relationship ends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Or you are leading them on, we dont know

0|0
    1|0
  • Because they want to have you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes