Why do guys don't care about my boyfriend but they care for me?

The guys always trying be nice but I am not interest in any college boys at all. by the way I am in love with my boyfriend. they get pissed every time I mention my boyfriend. I have keep rejecting them. they keep staring at me. pleas read the detail.

1524

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if guys care about you, it probably means they find you really nice and don’t want anything bad to happen to you. They don’t care about your boyfriend because they don’t personally know him as a friend. If guys are being nice to you, it’s not bad to be nice back. They could be getting pissed if every time they talk to you, you say something like “Oh by the way, I have a boyfriend,” because that has nothing to do with the conversation. When you say that you keep rejecting them, I get the feeling that they’re asking you out?

• If some guy at college said to me, “Thia, let’s hang out,” then I’d probably say something like, “That sounds fun, as long as my boyfriend can come with us. You’d have to invite him too. Here’s his phone number.” I don’t like rejecting people so this line works great because it’s a bit of a deterrent. Guys who are interested in you romantically will likely ask you if you can just hang out without your boyfriend, but then you can throw in the line, “Well, I don’t get a lot of free time, so when I can, I like to be with my boyfriend because he’s so fun to be around. You wouldn’t want to take away that time now would you? Also, I think you’d really like him.” Guys who only want to be your friend aren’t really going to care if you bring your boyfriend along.

• Wow, seems complicated. You have a wayyyy bigger love life compared to mine 🙂 haha the guys must really like you if they’re fighting over you. Don’t pay attention to what your ex’s say—your boyfriend is the one that matters, but you probably already knew that 🙂

• It was one of my ex boyfriend friends that did help to find out the truth about it. by the way I would say I cute and I love video gaming and I can fit in petite clothes. I wear boys clothes as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• When you aren't with your boyfriend, and you are alone at a social event guys will try and pick you up. Then after they have tried you telling them you are not single feels like a lie to them. Like you are turning them down.

You could Wear A Claddagh Ring. It may help a little.

• I am always on my phone most if time and I have pic of my boyfriend together.