What do you think of height differences in relationships?

I find them cute and wouldn't mind dating a girl who's shorter or taller than me.What do you think of height differences in relationships?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Tall girls are great no-one gives them enough attention.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I wouldn't mind. But social constructs are harsher on straight couples, and make it a big deal that a guy be shorter than the girl.

1|0
    0|0
    • Social constructs? You mean biological constructs in which a girl wants a taller guy that can protect her.

• @lllAndrewlll What a girl wants is very subjective. And yes, judging a girl or a guy for loving somebody who happens to be shorter as inappropriate and "wrong" is a stupid social construct. I've been in love and had crushes on guys who were shorter and/or younger than I was and that doesn't make it anything.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I enjoy it however it will almost always be the case with me because of how tall I am (6' 6) and so if you were to give me a tall girl I don't think i could get used to it

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally i think girls that are shorter are cuter but I've never actually seen a girl as tall or taller than me since im 6’1 so if i see one I’ll be a little shocked

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate large height differences, which is why I prefer taller girls. It'd feel weird for me to date someone shorter than like 5'8"

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as my package fits in her package then it is going to be good times

0|0
    1|0
  • Who gives a fuck. The girl should be shorter though.

0|0
    2|2
  • I'm 200cm (6'7), so it's not like I will ever experience something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height is irrelevant , personality is more important

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it (my girlfriend is 4-9 and i am 6-2) my girl is not short she is fun sized... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tall girls

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care about height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't bother me either way

0|0
    0|0
  • Does not matter

0|0
    0|0
    • My current friends with benefits is a foot shorter than me

• They dont matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • I love girls who are shorter than me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I think they're kinda cute but kinda annoying at the same time. There's a 10 inch height difference btween my partner and I and I do like being so much smaller, it can just be a little frustrating at times.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me as long as the gap isn't too huge, for my relationships, I don't give q damn about other people's relationships. I'm tall but I wouldn't mind dating someone a bit smaller than me. But apaarently it matters to everyone else since people thought they could judge my relationship with my ex just based on our height since I'm a bit taller than me...

0|1
    0|0
  • I like height differences. My boyfriend is 13” taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • meh.. its normal, i see it all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Same

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks fine when the guy looks taller. But when the girl is a lot taller it looks weird.

1|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes