What do you think of height differences in relationships?

I find them cute and wouldn't mind dating a girl who's shorter or taller than me.What do you think of height differences in relationships?

916

Most Helpful Guy

• Tall girls are great no-one gives them enough attention.

Most Helpful Girls

• I wouldn't mind. But social constructs are harsher on straight couples, and make it a big deal that a guy be shorter than the girl.

• Social constructs? You mean biological constructs in which a girl wants a taller guy that can protect her.

• @lllAndrewlll What a girl wants is very subjective. And yes, judging a girl or a guy for loving somebody who happens to be shorter as inappropriate and "wrong" is a stupid social construct. I've been in love and had crushes on guys who were shorter and/or younger than I was and that doesn't make it anything.