Why do some couples keep denying that they like each other and just stay friends?

• Because they like each other but can’t be bothered dating
  • They are just immature and don’t want to admit feelings for each other
  • They both agreed that they don’t want to ruin the friendship
    Vote C

135

Most Helpful Girl

• I have this friend, and we flirt back and forth, constantly chat and all. He hasn't asked me to go out with him or anything. I don't know why, but I know that if he wanted to get with me I would not agree, because I know he would not understand my views and my decisions. Just saving the trouble of not being understood and then breaking up because he doesn't understand me.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's me with my best friend (a girl) we just don't want to possibly hurt what we have

• Can it last though do you think?

• Ask her.

• Ask her what? Why she liked me?