What makes you a catch?

1349

Most Helpful Guy

• interesting,

Well the ability that I was able to be caught is praise worthy. I don't let too many people with in my bubble but if you did it means you really are significant to me. I can accomplish anything that is put In front of me and I am loyal to the end. What ever your venture is I would support your decisions and help in anyway. Money doesn't matter to me nor do materials to be happy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m a catch since I don’t throw myself at everyone, I’m well-educated, and have an amazing relationship with my family and God.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE