I need some guidance?

I really want to know this because I'm terrible at talking to girls, meaning I can't make conversation, mainly because I get too nervous or I don't really feel like spending time to talk to someone who just wants to be friends. And I'm antisocial with people I don't know, feel like I can't trust them. But I know from this gut feeling that this girl likes me and I've found it very deep inside myself that I like her. I'm in college at the moment, community college, and I have friends tell me not to mess around with some girls, and I've taken that seriously. I just can't stop thinking about her in my sleep, when I'm working out, doing chores, you name it. I don't know what this is, and it's new and scary. For the love of God, tell me what should I do? I need a direction.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't talk to her. You'll fuck it up

You need to talk to other girls. lots of them. The only way to get better at something is to keep doing it. Just be cool; talk to her, no expectation, no pressure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Funny thing is, the more you try to get this girl, the more you'll think, the more nervous you'll get, the higher the chances of looking weird.

Best to calm down a bit... lose that infatuation, keep busy, get a new hobby (confidence boost), then go for it.

I hope you get this girl, she will increase your confidence 10x.

Best of luck.

0|1
    0|0
  • Enjoy the feeling, if it's taken you so long to experience it so far

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes