How did you get in relationship with your first gf/bf?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was building up a strong friendship with her through our childhood. It was funny at the time during high school when I was completely oblivious to her flirting with me since I didn't understand what romance was at the time. When college started, there was a week where we both started to heavily flirt with each other, draw/write each other romantic cards and I even bought her a case with fancy chocolates in it saying "I Love You". Finally I had the courage to speak up since we were both shy and we've been dating since then! It's kinda silly how long that took for a relationship to start considering the obvious signs but sometimes people do take it really slow!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It was one fine early spring day in the early 90s. I had just upgraded my operating system from Windows 3.1 to Windows95. I grabbed my 25 foot phone wire and plugged it into the phone jack and booted up AOL with my dial up modem. Navigated to a local city chatroom. I responded to someoneโ€™s A/S/L request. He sent me an IM, chatted a few weeks and become lovers. His name was Bryan. We finally met in person after the school year was over and we were madly in Love for the rest of the year. He moved to Arkansas so we broke up and we moved on. The end. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I met him at a friend's birthday party. He approached me and we talked. He asked me if I knew one street and I said I don't think I ever passed there and he said "that street will change your life". He lived there ๐Ÿ˜‚ 8 months later I saw him at a concert. I yelled "hey there, skinhead" and he turned around and he recognized me. We went for a walk, he asked for my number and the next day we went out. We were just talking in a park and then he kissed me. ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometime

0|0
    0|0
    • And thats related to how you met your girlfriend?

• Show All
    • Did i make you jealous by asking you this question?

• Jealous is for the coward. I know what I have and what I cannot have...

"It is not what you have that matters, but do with what you have..."

Unfortunately wisr people are rare so comparing things is just a normal things and people tend to think it is ok what they are doing but thry are showing off and other may take it as an insult to themselves and think low of themselves.
      Yet you can say it is their problem which is true, but will it change something with that attitude. We all knows the answers.

You should try to think and have empathy and think a bit on how will people feel when her first girlfriend and boyfriend was a bad exp and your question will wake up those nightmare.

• The girl informed everyone on my basketball team she liked me when I wasn't around and I got peer pressured into asking her out, then the most we ever did was hold hands๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • We met at work. I had gone in for optional training and she was the one who provided it. A few years later she joined my gaming group and we became friends, and I developed a crush on her. A year or so later, about a year ago now, I told her how I felt about her. Two days before my birthday we had our first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 9 years old my Best friend set me up with a 13yr old and I had my first kiss with him. But I broke up with him 2 hours later๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿคฃ

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know I'll tell you when it happens but until then it all started when I played a game called huniepop...

0|1
    0|0
  • She's the friend of my friend's girlfriend.
    Got introduced, we talked, we clicked, we dated.
    Then we found out that I was still immature, we broke up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best friend set us up. Didn't really work coz I like burgers and he likes caviar.

0|1
    0|0
  • It was a dance and I had heard of her before but only vaguely so I didn't know her but we where best friends with the same person who hooked us up and the next day I asked her out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hm well I knew he liked it was very obvious lol and then we kissed and were together xD I hate that guy tho he's a piece of shit lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in an toxic possibly abusive relationship and I met my girlfriend and I knew I need to break up with him so that how I met my girl she is my hero

0|0
    1|0
  • Well... "Boy meets girl..."

0|1
    0|1
  • I stalked him till he gave in. Lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • We were at school he approached me

0|1
    0|0
  • Started off as friends

0|1
    0|0
  • When we were alone he started undressing me...

0|1
    1|1
  • I meet her at a friends birthday party

0|1
    0|0
  • what is love?

0|0
    0|0
  • I was like 6? And she wrote me a paper...

0|0
    0|0
  • Meet a local pizzeria

0|0
    0|0
  • Got my friend to ask her out for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Through friends/ online

0|0
    0|0
  • I met her while filming a YouTube video.

0|0
    0|0
  • Set up by friends

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw her, I liked her, I confessed, she agreed.

0|0
    0|0
  • She was a friend of my older sister and we hit it off

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes