How did you get in relationship with your first gf/bf?

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• I was building up a strong friendship with her through our childhood. It was funny at the time during high school when I was completely oblivious to her flirting with me since I didn't understand what romance was at the time. When college started, there was a week where we both started to heavily flirt with each other, draw/write each other romantic cards and I even bought her a case with fancy chocolates in it saying "I Love You". Finally I had the courage to speak up since we were both shy and we've been dating since then! It's kinda silly how long that took for a relationship to start considering the obvious signs but sometimes people do take it really slow!

Most Helpful Girl

• It was one fine early spring day in the early 90s. I had just upgraded my operating system from Windows 3.1 to Windows95. I grabbed my 25 foot phone wire and plugged it into the phone jack and booted up AOL with my dial up modem. Navigated to a local city chatroom. I responded to someoneโ€™s A/S/L request. He sent me an IM, chatted a few weeks and become lovers. His name was Bryan. We finally met in person after the school year was over and we were madly in Love for the rest of the year. He moved to Arkansas so we broke up and we moved on. The end. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚