Is to date a non-blood related cousin?

Alright this is probably the hardest thing for me to come out and ask about, but for a while I've started having feelings for a close cousin of mine. Family backround so you do not think im sick.

My dad was adopted into a family and that is the family im cousins with her from, so by technicality im not blood related to her, but we are still very close and I do not know if she knows that we are not related.

I know it is socially wrong but I am frightened to death of telling her. If she was blood related she would be off limits to me no matter what, but since she isn’t part of me is saying there is a chance there.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait for the right time and tell her about your feelings and concerns. Tell her that you don't want the family to know and hopefully she will understand.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you thinks. It’s not wrong just probably more complicated in a family