Tell him how I really feel or No?

I feel like my friends with benefits says he wants things and plans things with me but then there is no follow through and when I try and hook up or plan things with him he doesn't have time. Think it's time to move on really feel like just sending a text telling him off. Yes, or No and just leave him alone or ignore him like he does to me?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont overthink it, perhaps he truly does not have time, personally If I did not want to go i would just say that. Guys are more blunt about things than girls are. We dont sit there and fabricate lies and stories about why we dont want to go. We will literally just tell you why we dont. So just give him some time

• How much time does it take to just respond to my message or make plans with me. Can't be all me making an effort.

• He might not have seen it, or perhaps he is doing what I do on occasion and delay responding due to not knowing how to. Personally im
      A bit awkward when talking to girls text or in person so i overthink my responses

• Oh no I can see on messager he read it and he has lots of girl friends he is not shy about saying what's up we have known each other for over a year now so he's not nervous

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d tell him, I mean I guess you should be honest