Tell him how I really feel or No?

I feel like my friends with benefits says he wants things and plans things with me but then there is no follow through and when I try and hook up or plan things with him he doesn't have time. Think it's time to move on really feel like just sending a text telling him off. Yes, or No and just leave him alone or ignore him like he does to me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont overthink it, perhaps he truly does not have time, personally If I did not want to go i would just say that. Guys are more blunt about things than girls are. We dont sit there and fabricate lies and stories about why we dont want to go. We will literally just tell you why we dont. So just give him some time

0|0
    0|0
    • How much time does it take to just respond to my message or make plans with me. Can't be all me making an effort.

• He might not have seen it, or perhaps he is doing what I do on occasion and delay responding due to not knowing how to. Personally im
      A bit awkward when talking to girls text or in person so i overthink my responses

• Oh no I can see on messager he read it and he has lots of girl friends he is not shy about saying what's up we have known each other for over a year now so he's not nervous

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d tell him, I mean I guess you should be honest

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you're going to leave him then you should probably keep sleeping with him until he can find another friends with benefits at a bar or laundromat or something. The in-between girls time is the hardest. You should be with him for that. You kind of owe it to him.. Have you considered his feelings at all?

0|0
    0|0
    • He has several girls. I am not worried about him not getting laid. Lol

• Okay now I feel guilty. I was just joking. I'm sorry. :(

• Oh Thanks! Lol

• Do what u want it's only a friends with benefits why do so many try to act like it's a relationship lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel like telling him off is just going to make me look dumb and probably won't get me anywhere. Or would you rather a girl tell you she's pissed off.

• Show All
    • Ya but the whole point in having 1 is so I am not sleeping with a bunch of men that's why I do it anyway. I don't know

• Why those that matter how many u sleep with its still just hooking up most people see it as the same thing lol

• Tell him how you feel FFS... Then go from there

0|0
    0|0
  • He's probably stringing you along for the booty, but relationships are complex.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok fine but then I want to hook up and he doesn't respond other than he is working today. Guess maybe I am pissed because usually if I ask my friends with benefits to hook up I don't get blown off

Recommended myTakes