Guys do you like girls that are honest about how they feel?

Guys do you like girls that are honest about how they feel?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's comforting when a girl feels comfortable enough to express how they're feeling to someone because that means they trust the person hearing them and they aren't afraid of being judged or ignored for it. Whether if what they're feeling is positive or negative, it's always refreshing to know the current state of them so we can take the right approach to either share in on their happiness or provide support if they are feeling down.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Actually, I fully expect it. A girl being dishonest about her feelings is one of the fastest ways for her to get dumped.

I'll also add that I'm up front with my feelings, as well, which is why I expect it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honest, and straightforward yes, but in a way that isn't hurtful, or bitchy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the heck could like a lier or someone who is not humble enough to say how they feel?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they express their true feelings in ways we don't always understand and sometimes overthink things

0|0
    0|0
  • Im the extremely honest type, having a partner that understands how good that is and she does the same is just perfection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Via body lanhuage, big yes. Via verbal language, big no. Words are easily detected its credibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are a rare variety. Most of them don't do that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely I hate subtle "hints" or mind games. Just be straightforward!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, please evolve and remove the guesswork.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because it will allow to know her heart

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely and it should be vice versa with guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes lovely.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes