I can't show love neither affection what can I do?

i always think i'm disappointing my boyfriend and once i asked him if i'm disappointing him he said you do :/ he's always making effort and taking care of me , i really love him and care about him but i'm a cold person maybe i don't know why i can't show how happy i am to see the person i love even i'm extremely happy , he always call me but i don't i never get the idea to call him i don't act like normal girlfriends do

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck him.
    I'm serious.
    The passion of lovemaking and the orgasmic pleasure you will feel will melt your iciness and draw you two close.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably have a different love language than your boyfriend. Look it up! This might be what’s going on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Tell him that. People are different and if he knows how you are it's easier for him to act properly. And you can learn to show emotions and that could even be something wich makes your relationship even stronger if you do it together.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sociopathic? Check with a psychologist it's fine if you are but you need to put in effort to not be too bad at least

0|0
    0|0
    • i'm not sociopathic but i hadn't many relationships in my life

• I feel you are taking too much pressure in the relationship. Everyone is diff. You may not show it directly but lot of people show it indirectly and people appreciate that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes