I can't show love neither affection what can I do?

i always think i'm disappointing my boyfriend and once i asked him if i'm disappointing him he said you do :/ he's always making effort and taking care of me , i really love him and care about him but i'm a cold person maybe i don't know why i can't show how happy i am to see the person i love even i'm extremely happy , he always call me but i don't i never get the idea to call him i don't act like normal girlfriends do

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck him.
    I'm serious.
    The passion of lovemaking and the orgasmic pleasure you will feel will melt your iciness and draw you two close.

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably have a different love language than your boyfriend. Look it up! This might be what’s going on.