I find both attractive, though I lean more to rugged guys.
- More Urban
- Considered more "feminine" but not, just more groomed, usually clean shaved, sometimes totally hairless.
- May use make-up or powders
- Cityscape style, non functional clothing etc
- A bit more into nature / country
- Considered more "masculine," but not, just less concern about primping, usually hairier.
- Tend to have outdoorsy skills and a huntsmen appeal
- More basic functional clothing style, heavier jeans or leather for woodland activities after work or such
Personalities are subjective. Rugged men are stereotypically the manly ones, but there are manly metrosexual men who just prefer city life and an eyebrow wax.
I like rugged men, only because I prefer hairier rougher looking guys. A little dirt in his hair and under his nails. I also like older time country things, and usually those are the guys into the same things.
Ladies, what kinda guy do you like? Can explain if not listed.
Men, which types do you relate to? Can explain if not listed.
Most Helpful Guy
I'm sorta a goth that's too old to be a goth ;)
I was raised as a woodsman in the mountains. I do like to dress up, and I'm a ballroom dancer, but I relate more with the more practical guys that you're calling 'rugged.'
I'm mostly put off by 'metrosexual' and even 'lumbersexual' types of guys. They try to look manly, but they wouldn't survive a week without the amenities of modern life. I view them more as charlatans than anything.
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
There's, like, no such thing as metrosexual. That's just a man who likes to take care of himself. I don't mind either as long as the guy actually showers every day and puts minimum effort into looking decent, nothing fancy.