Exgirlfriend and I were on way to rekindling relationship, but now says she isn't sure and we are moving too fast?

My ex dumped me a month ago for being clingy, obsessive, and a drunk (I had a drinking problem caused a lost job, a crashed vehicle, and losing her). After the breakup, I made mistakes of begging and crying for another chance. She wasn't having it so she blocked me (twice actually). Skip down the road and we have been hanging out and occasionally sleeping together. Last week we were laying in bed and she said "You know I still love you, right?". Since that moment it was like we were dating again: kissing, cuddling, sex, dates, saying I love you's, the works. She did state though throughout it all that she loves me, but wants to be single for now. I kept my cool and respected it. Today she messaged me saying "I don't know if I want to keep going. It's moving too fast." I responded "Thats okay. I understand. We can slow down." She has yet to respond. How should I proceed from here? Also side note, she leaves in less than a month for Denmark for 6 weeks. So any progress I get will basically be lost if we aren't back together by time she leaves in my opinion. Thanks everyone in advance, and please keep it polite.

10