31 and I've never had a girlfriend. Is something wrong with me?

I'm 5'9", have a degree & established my own small business, can run 100m in 10.8 secs & run a half-marathon in 100 mins, have a six pack & a 7" you-know-what. I'm smart & eloquent, whilst still speaking sparingly and never bragging, I have good hygiene & grooming, I show girls common courtesy & respect. I never run away or back down from a fight, and if it comes to blows, I always win; have the scars on my knuckles to prove it. But still, my rejection rate's 100%. What's wrong with me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, judging based on this pic, you are shy and awkward because you are looking down instead of looking at the camera.

• I chose this picture on purpose, because it was taken when I wasn't yet ready to have it taken; thus I felt that it was the most natural pic I could choose, conveying my default posture and expression. Awkward, perhaps. Shy? Not in the slightest.

• Ok then there's nothing wrong with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• No , you still have time to change that.

• How do I still have time to change that? I'm in my thirties. And how am I supposed to go about changing that, when I've been trying non-stop for the last decade?

• I'd rather go with 'soul-crushing' than simply calling it 'odd'. Everyone else seems to get girls effortlessly, even if they're unfit, fat old men living off the dole who spend all their time and money glugging down cheap booze; but I'm still beneath every other man in the world in womens' eyes, because every woman I've ever approached has just rejected me at first sight. Why? I've tried everything short of straight-up paying them to date me, and it's still never enough. What's wrong with me? Something has to be wrong with me, otherwise there'd have been at least one girl who'd have taken a look at me and at least given me a chance to take her out on a single date. What is it? What could it be?

• I would try a makeover maybe a fresh cut and a change of style in clothes. You look professional but this style kinda ages you but maybe try today's trends on guys like a knitted sweater skinny jeans sneakers and a mid fade haircut.