If life keeps bringing two people together, is it coincidence?

• Coincidence
  • Faith
  • Nothing
    Vote C
  • Unsure
    Vote D

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. For instance I keep getting a class with this one girl. And now she works at my favorite smoothie shop. But I talked to her a few times and don't think it'd ever be more than acquaintances from what I've realized, maybe simple friends at most.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say its faith but you have to make sure your an honest person - cause honest people are the ones that God gives reliable husbands and wives too - dishonest people - get the worst apples in the barrel.