Is dating ever going to get any easier?

i went on 4 dates with this guy last month.. i thought we had a good time, and we kept it slow. and then i never heard from him again.

We matched on Tinder yesterday, and we talked all day. Then he unmatched me , I'm actually kinda hurt, i liked him. i was willing to give it another try , ugh why are guys like this? why is it so hard to communicate how you actually feel

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• People are not only really selfish today (I find), but really bad at communicating also (and most just don't seem to bother). That's pretty rude and disrespectful to just unmatch after talking to someone without explanation. But women can be just as bad. Hang in there. Not all guys are like this.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• No, especially online dating. I think it will only further complicate things when a screen is involved and actually meeting isn't done. We're too dependent on an online profile to want to get to know someone personally in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for a different guy, there's probably at least 3 guys into you that you probably ignore intentionally or unintentionally, basically go for someone who want you not because this guy obviously doesn't want you

0|0
    0|0
  • At least you had full conversations. I got unmatched after my first message. So it's definitely not just guys. Maybe they just didn't feel the same way. It only gets easier the more experience you get

0|0
    0|0
  • You're meeting guys on freaking tinder... the app most known for hooking up.

Is it really that surprising? How about talking to guys in real life rather than texting strangers on your phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same way with women. I've talked with several and thought there were possibilities. Then they just stopped talking. I'm confused with women.

0|0
    0|0
  • If its tinder most guys and girls like just about everyone to see who may respond. But if he did that move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It won’t get easier, the key is to just enjoy the ride and make new friends along the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, I feel like it's only getting more difficult as time goes on

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating will not get any easier. You just get better at it

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he just wanted sex with u and it took him to long x

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. I go on one date per every 2 to 3 months, if I'm lucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope!

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|1
  • Sure just be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • He is a dick keeping you waiting like that

0|0
    0|0
  • It'll get easier

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people use Tinder for hookups

0|0
    0|0
  • Did "we" keep it slow mutually, or did you keep it slow?
    Since Tinder is 99% hookups, maybe he doesn't want to take it slow. Just a thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you like to go on a date with me instead?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes