Is dating ever going to get any easier?

i went on 4 dates with this guy last month.. i thought we had a good time, and we kept it slow. and then i never heard from him again.

We matched on Tinder yesterday, and we talked all day. Then he unmatched me , I'm actually kinda hurt, i liked him. i was willing to give it another try , ugh why are guys like this? why is it so hard to communicate how you actually feel

20

Most Helpful Guy

• People are not only really selfish today (I find), but really bad at communicating also (and most just don't seem to bother). That's pretty rude and disrespectful to just unmatch after talking to someone without explanation. But women can be just as bad. Hang in there. Not all guys are like this.