Is it possible to find a girl that wants a no sex relationship?

As crazy as this sounds coming from a guy... I just wanna find a girl that wants everything in a relationship besides the sexual stuff. I don’t really wanna do that with someone right now in life, I’m busy with owning a business and working a full time job I just want a girl to take out to nice places and cool dates and small stuff like cuddling and watching a movie. I understand that’s not normal for a guy not to want the other stuff but my heart isn’t in the place for that, how do I find a girl like that cuz I’m 27 and girls my age aren’t into that.

12