Today I was crying and my crush came to comfort me and smiled at me. What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For many guys, if they see a girl crying, they feel a need to help. He may or many not be interested in you. This does make it more likely that he is interested, but not proof.

1|0
    0|0
    • Let's say that he is always looking at me and tries to make me jealous but he rarely talks to me... Any opinion?

• Asker: if he's always looking at you, and actually, not just perceived, trying to make you jealous, then there is a very good chance he likes you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think guys don't like seeing girls crying, irrespective of whether or not they have an attraction. But, overcoming the awkwardness of social interaction to comfort someone is a big step too (less so the more acquainted you two are). I'm not sure it tells anything meaningful, but at least he isn't cold to you

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh... good for you? Nice of him? Do not try to exaggerate. You will ruin your chance. The ideal figure is different the realistic figure. Expect nothing.

Best call is to treat him something as a thank

1|0
    0|0
  • That he don't like seeing a girl cry.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes