Today I was crying and my crush came to comfort me and smiled at me. What do you think?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• For many guys, if they see a girl crying, they feel a need to help. He may or many not be interested in you. This does make it more likely that he is interested, but not proof.

• Let's say that he is always looking at me and tries to make me jealous but he rarely talks to me... Any opinion?

• Asker: if he's always looking at you, and actually, not just perceived, trying to make you jealous, then there is a very good chance he likes you.