Would you ever date a military person?

• Maybe
  • No

3025

Most Helpful Girl

• Is there a "yes" option? Haha. I already dated a military guy (he was a jerk though, thought he was hot ****). And I'm kind of seeing a vet now. And I would date another military person because I'm working in going into the Air Force, myself. I hear it's easier to date other military types rather than a regular civilian, as they tend to avoid military. Plus thinking to the future, I think I could make a good military wife while my husband is away, should the need for him to leave arise and I go back to having a civilian life for some reason or another.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not for 2 big reasons 1 is if they're currently in the force then chances are there gonna spend every day away from home and 2 is that while I respect soldiers I have no respect for the fat bastards in politics who send our families off to die for their own selfish gain I understand that the military does far more than simply fight wars but In the end it all boils down to the whims of the people in charge of the country their fighting for and almost all of them are selfish corrupt fools and if your willing to throw your life away for a paycheck then it would never work out between us

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE