• Maybe
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Is there a "yes" option? Haha. I already dated a military guy (he was a jerk though, thought he was hot ****). And I'm kind of seeing a vet now. And I would date another military person because I'm working in going into the Air Force, myself. I hear it's easier to date other military types rather than a regular civilian, as they tend to avoid military. Plus thinking to the future, I think I could make a good military wife while my husband is away, should the need for him to leave arise and I go back to having a civilian life for some reason or another.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not for 2 big reasons 1 is if they're currently in the force then chances are there gonna spend every day away from home and 2 is that while I respect soldiers I have no respect for the fat bastards in politics who send our families off to die for their own selfish gain I understand that the military does far more than simply fight wars but In the end it all boils down to the whims of the people in charge of the country their fighting for and almost all of them are selfish corrupt fools and if your willing to throw your life away for a paycheck then it would never work out between us

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 29

• Probably not.. I have a general distrust in the military because my abusive father was in the military and respected greatly there. Ik not everyone is bad and am trying to fix it but i still can't help not trusting them much

1|2
    1|3
    • The people who respected him probably didn’t know he was abusive at home... I’m sorry that happened to you.

• I am a military person if you count the Guard, so yes

0|2
    0|0
    • Im a Former Marine and I say the Coast Guard counts. They do a lot and my good buddy is a medic with them. I got you. :) and thank you for your service. At end of day we in it together.

• @Duke07 my bad for not specifying. Air National Guard. And thank you for your service as well :)

• The Air national guard counts too. :) I have a buddy in that as well. He is in Fresno Ca.

• Well you didn’t give a yes option so I didn’t vote. But yes I have before and would again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not, I want to be able to see him. I can't do that if he's always being shipped off across seas or wherever he gets stationed. I don't want to end up being the lonely housewife/girlfriend that ends up looking for comfort some place else, who knows he might end up finding someone else where ever he is too. So it's a no for me dawg, maybe once their out of the military then sure but not while they are in it. To me it's like long distance relationship, it's just to easy to get detached from someone who is gone for weeks or even months at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong to date a military person.
    For me i admire people who's in military

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really cool But being in a relationship might be kinda hard. Tho true love's worth anything

0|0
    0|0
  • If the right man for me served, I would be with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where’s the “Hell yes!” poll option?

0|4
    0|0
  • No.

Military guys are weird.

0|0
    0|0
    • They are just as weird as normal people, they simply care less about other people watching them. They are confident enough to be weird.

• Show All
    • When you put too many males together, the idea of what being civil means changes a lot. I love civil disturbances, and everyone else does too.

• @BrianMerritt

Not when the soldiers getting punched out by civilians lol

• Living with an Ex. lolxx

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell ya

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a military person is dateable

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Naaah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already do

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I will

0|1
    0|0
  • Why is there no yes option?

0|1
    0|0
  • Where is the HELL YEAH! option?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 24

• Soldiers are people too and being military is baggage that you know about going in. Everyone comes with baggage. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone's baggage was as up front and transparent as a soldier's?

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a vet I can confidently say “nope, not worth the effort.”

0|2
    1|1
  • I do not favour the idea of military in general. So there would be tensions coming up. Better for me (and her), to not even think about it.

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes, dat sexy military bod is worth it. And im military too so it would be hypocritical of me not to

0|1
    0|0
  • One of the hottest girls I ever met was in the Danish Navy, so yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely never. No police women no military woman. No conservative woman

0|2
    1|3
  • Girls belongs to military family background are very active physically and intellectually, maintain a perfect physique. So yes👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird how almost everybody says yes here but when I've tried to have a relationship, they never last over 2 months

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, what would be a really different question is, would you have a formal relationship with a military person?

0|0
    0|0
  • No not after watching what my mom went through doing it

0|0
    0|0
  • As the choice of yes isn't here, I would rather leave my comment as a vote for yes, absolutely!

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. Mindless rule followers and I wouldn't get along very well.

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't date anybody either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • You forgot the yes option

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the "yes" option? 😂