How do you get a guy to ask you out again?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Details and context are appreciated.

For me, at the end of the first date is she smiles and says "I really had fun with you" then as long as I too had fun with her, she's getting another invite.

Just saying "I had fun" (And responding if he goes for a kiss) is good because it doesn't come off as desperate. It shows that you're interested, but if he walks away you're not going to trip.

Sometimes though, the spark is only one way. Sucks but it happens you know?

1|0
    0|0
    • True. When I ask him, he usually agrees, but I just want HIM to ask me out again haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl. Ask him. Trust me.
    My ex and I broke up last year and he had a girlfriend up until a month ago. I knew after what happened last year that he would not take the initiative to ask me out again. I'm the only one who knows how much I changed since last year. So I asked him and he said yes.
    He can't tell how your mind has changed. He can't tell all of the sudden that you wanna go out with him again. If you rejected him before, he's gonna forget you. Woman up and go ask him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Tell him he is taking you out and what you are doing. Essentially ask him out but tell him he's doing it. "You're taking me out tomorrow night to the movies and maybe dinner, I can't remember. But I hope it's some place good!"
    It comes off confident and let's him know you are interested.

1|0
    0|1
  • JUST DO IT YOURSELF
    dont wait for fucking guys to do all the job, i once send a girl a mesaage instead of approaching myself and boom she ignored me

just

do it yourself girl
    i hope its not hard for you

1|1
    0|0
    • No but I've already asked him etc... but now it's like he expects me to always ask him out instead of him doing that..

• maybe he doesn't like you I don't know

• You don't need to worry about a second time if you say yes the first time.

1|1
    0|0
    • We've been on 8 dates or so but lately he's been taking less initiative. When I ask him out, he usually agrees unless he's got plans which is logic, but I want him to take the initiative again...

• Show All
    • I know because it might be some time so you have to have self control haha.

• Yeah haha, thank you for the advice! *fingers crossed now I guess*

• Just simply ask him, we like when you girls take the initiative. I want to know how to ask a girl out again

2|2
    0|0
  • Make yourself available, don't be around a large group of your friends for example and maybe even lead the conversation a bit, saying that you're on "X" days

1|0
    0|0
  • i had a longdistant girlfriend doing the whole "i miss you" thing and it didn't work, if she really missed me she wouldve asked me out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just say something like "I had so much fun with you last weekend! I don't have anything to look forward this weekend..."

1|0
    0|0
  • Magic
    Not really, but you can text him or give a hint about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Flirt? If you just say you miss them etc a couple times they'll get the hint

1|0
    0|0
  • Just make some moves to show that you are interested in him

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be hard cause once you broke off with someone it assume not to ask that person anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask him out instead of playing weird games.

1|1
    0|0
  • Somehow

1|2
    0|0
  • You should take @Revolver_'s advice

0|2
    0|0
  • You don't get him to do it.
    YOU ask him out.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ask him out.. he asked you once before.

1|1
    0|0
  • be a woman that he wants to ask out

1|0
    0|0
  • You ask him instead.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just ask if u wnt to go out as simple as that.

1|1
    0|0
  • Tell him to ask you out

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Tell him you had a good time and would love to go out again and see if he asks

1|0
    0|0
  • Why dont you surprise him asking him out?

1|0
    0|0
  • Why can't you ask him out?

0|1
    0|0
  • If he is interested he will ask you out

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't wait him ask you out

1|0
    0|0
  • If he still wants you then he will ask you again, usually several times since guys think itโ€™s romantic to chase after girls. Otherwise, you can always ask him out.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes