How do you get a guy to ask you out again?

726

Most Helpful Guy

• Details and context are appreciated.

For me, at the end of the first date is she smiles and says "I really had fun with you" then as long as I too had fun with her, she's getting another invite.

Just saying "I had fun" (And responding if he goes for a kiss) is good because it doesn't come off as desperate. It shows that you're interested, but if he walks away you're not going to trip.

Sometimes though, the spark is only one way. Sucks but it happens you know?

• True. When I ask him, he usually agrees, but I just want HIM to ask me out again haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl. Ask him. Trust me.
    My ex and I broke up last year and he had a girlfriend up until a month ago. I knew after what happened last year that he would not take the initiative to ask me out again. I'm the only one who knows how much I changed since last year. So I asked him and he said yes.
    He can't tell how your mind has changed. He can't tell all of the sudden that you wanna go out with him again. If you rejected him before, he's gonna forget you. Woman up and go ask him.