Why does my family always ask if I’m seeing anyone yet?

like I’m 26 focused on school and work
Thanks

918

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because they want to see you happy and want grandkids. But I think it has more to do with the face that back in the day before you were even a thought, people were dating and getting married at 18-19 years old. So in their eyes... you should have been there already.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What if I don’t want to date what if I want to just stay single and advance myself

• It’s because those people can’t imagine themselves ever being single and feel that others should be on the same page. Let them look down on you if they like. If you’re satisfied getting by in life the way you have been then do that. Do worry about what others think.

• Yeah I actually rejected a girl who was flirting with me heavy when I was picking up my textbooks for the semester she even asked what I was doing this weekend and I ignored her

Most Helpful Guy

• Your doing the right thing, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. I tell anyone, especially the younger crowd straight outta high school to stay single and focus on their goals and plans for their life. When the time is right the right person will come along. First get yourself together with a good paying job, a place of your own to live and money in the bank and then worry about a potential partner. All the people I know that just wanted to have fun and fool around haven’t really done a whole lot with their lives. They should have invested in themselves the way you and I have.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I currently have my own place I’m a supervisor at my job and I’m in school taking my prerequisites towards a nursing program