Is being single a choice and is there someone out there for everyone?

• Yes, being single IS a choice and there IS someone out there for everyone
  • No, being single ISN’T a choice and NOT everyone has someone out there for them
  • Yes, being single IS a choice and there IS NOT someone out there for everyone
    Vote C
  • No, being single IS NOT a choice and there IS someone out there for everyone
    Vote D

2571

Most Helpful Guy

• I am happily single but flexible. Flexible for the right person to come along but they better be damn great.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am single by choice and there is a reason why.
    When I broke up with my ex-bf of sooo many years I decided I will never ever date again in my life. Its stupid you come into this world alone you will die alone. Why make it so hard in between especially when you don't know real people faces! My ex broke my heart so much it took me 3 years to get back on the right track then I realized I lost 3 years of my precious life and for what? For a dick ; Well see , it is technically to be with a dick why we date right?
    Oh "Have someone to be with awee so cute! " fuck that shit. I'll date myself I love my life I'm happy being single I have a great career I travel and in a year I'll look into adoring a baby... Yes a real baby. I'll be a mother and a dad for that sweetheart who's there because a bitch wanted to have a new life with a new dick!
    Same goes for guys too..

So yes being single is a choice.

• Lol right you just wrote the whole story my life xD except "dick". But ehh I'd like to keep an open mind still about life honestly however, i sure as hek won't give up travelling and happiness for a fagass bitch whose gunna leave for a different"dick" or fekking "cheat".

• Finally someone who understands me 😅yes same goes for guys too. Not only guys are bad girls are bad too... It's good to keep an open mind but also don't get attached just let it be if it happens it happens I think that's how to find real happiness (of course In a relationship ). The truth is our generation or lifetime sucks we are turning into robots. There is a reason why divorces are getting so high or that fertility is going down in so many countries and marriage age is getting delayed and delayed etc etc I don't blame them 😆

• I don't blame anyone lol but I'd say people are now sort of busy with their own goals than thinking about a marriage. I don't hate kids but i seriously do believe they are a disinvestment and they are gunna settle my life and goals down. Marriage on the other hand without kids can be great, i mean if u have a partner that loves to experience your life/goals/dreams and vice versa I'm sure as hell it's gunna be a great life either way! 😂