So I'm a goth/emo/alternative sort of style. He says he likes it but also shows that he prefers me plain. ?

Anonymous
So as the title says I'm alternative, quite drastic and he knew that from tr very beginning... and he says he loves my style and loves that I'm different but yet he compliments me more when I'm either wearing no makeup or more of a normal look. And the only time he ever wants to take pictures of me is when I'm basic. And then the other day he said that he wants me to "dress basic for one day" honestly I am basic more than I am dressed up. He hasn't seen me all goth'd out in like 2 months. Also I've noticed his type, anytime we are out he always jokes about "hot" girls (very plain average looking girls)... I just don't get it, why he's like this
1
1