Would you date / stay with someone if you didn’t like their pet?

Suppose you are going into a long term relationship but the person you are seeing has a pet you don’t really like. Maybe you’re a cat person but they own a dog, maybe you hate reptiles and they own a lizard. Would that affect your relationship at all?

85

Most Helpful Guy

• No, unless I was super shallow. Or they had a pet spider

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend had a dog that hated me and had actually bitten me, so let's just say I wasn't a fan of the dog. I stayed with him anyways because I can handle a dog with how much I already care for him. Sadly the dog has passed away, but even if he hadn't I'd still be with my man

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE