Do you ever think you will meet the girl or guy of your dreams?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No since girls like that don't exist. I have given up on meeting women because of this. Most are the farthest from what I want, and I don't see the point in looking for someone who probably doesn't exist just to waste my life looking. Fuck that if she does exist she can find me, in the mean time I'll just keep being awesome and make my own happiness.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha good point bro. Just out of curiousity what is it that you're looking for.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think MAYBE someday I will meet him if I just believe in it and just follow my heart to lead the way towards him...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• well l was thinking that it could be you? what you think about that? when would you like to come to see me in scotland whats your brain thinking when you are reading this stuff from edwin x l know that you and your brain love what l am saying go on please tell me the truth it gets right to your nice loving heart yes it does yes admit it go on thinking of you all the way from scotland only for you x

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol who are you?

• Show All
    • ok no problem take care

• I have. Several times. But I always fumbled in some way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    I am sure of it , Allah will give us the best of life
    And i trust that you will have that too sis :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. If you have the criteria to meet, and the girls to find, I believe you'll find her/him soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope...

The girl I meet will be as close as possible to my idea of a dream girl... But... She won't be exactly what I dream of...(maybe not even 70%)
    And I won't be near perfect for her either...

We'll grow together... Through compromise and understanding and acceptance... We can become a very happy couple without being perfect for each other...

Hollywood loves to create the idea of love at first sight, soul mates and happily ever after... And that's why most of the stars (who might have bought into that narrative...) are divorced multiple times...

0|0
    0|0
  • That is quite impossible. Everyone will disappoint you somehow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, eventually. It's inevitable given how many i meet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. I've pretty much given up.

Simples...

0|0
    0|0
  • I stopped worrying about that a long time ago

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but it will happen when I least expect it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I already did...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • YESS 😍

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think I'll probably meet them. But there's no guarantee that they'll like me even if I do meet them.

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy you fall in love becomes your dream boy so there is always hope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 79% sure he'd get eaten by shark...

0|1
    0|0
  • I think so

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope to

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t dream so I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I have