Do you ever think you will meet the girl or guy of your dreams?

917

Most Helpful Guy

• No since girls like that don't exist. I have given up on meeting women because of this. Most are the farthest from what I want, and I don't see the point in looking for someone who probably doesn't exist just to waste my life looking. Fuck that if she does exist she can find me, in the mean time I'll just keep being awesome and make my own happiness.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hahahaha good point bro. Just out of curiousity what is it that you're looking for.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think MAYBE someday I will meet him if I just believe in it and just follow my heart to lead the way towards him...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE