Boyfriend deserves this?

2wbillsbillsbills
I always tell people to be confident in themselves, I try to be humble and give compliments to people everyday. But I can't follow my own advice, I am so insecure and scored a boyfriend. I feel like I am not worth anyone's time, I am messy, unorganized, bad employee (got fired from 2 jobs), in debt, and trying to save up for a car even tho I am almost 21 and don't have one. My boyfriend HAS 2 cars! Like wtf, he's got it all together and we are complete opposites. I feel like he deserves better, like one of these women.. These women have it all together, they are fit, beautiful and amazing.. ALL the guys want them. They have great personalities and what do I have? NOTHING compared to these women. My boyfriend spends his money on me, and I feel like shit because I feel he could be spending it on a decent woman at least, he holds doors open for me a lot of the time, he comes to the door to get me, tells me I am beautiful through text message all the time, since we don't get to see each other every day. He told me I am perfect the way I am. But these women are perfect, every guy wants them. Fat tummies, tan, big boobs, good ass, perfect teeth, good faces. My big sis has a body like this, and what is my boyfriend gonna do when he see's her? Oogle over her like every other guy does? If my boyfriend had the chance he would leave/cheat on me with one of these women if he had the chance, cause it's what every guy wants. Their dream woman. I see this women running down my street all the time, and all the guys glancing at them or looking at them.. my boyfriend is probably doing the same wishing I was better looking..
Boyfriend deserves this?
Boyfriend deserves this?

Boyfriend deserves this?

Boyfriend deserves this?
+1 y
He tells me we make a good match but I don't believe it, I think he lowered his standards for me.
Boyfriend deserves this?
1
1