Would you date someone who cheated on past relationships?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe. It depends on how long ago it was, how many times they have done it, why they did it and how they create trust between us now.

6|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm sorry this guy was rude to you in my post. I've blocked him hoping he can't comment anymore.

I liked your opinion specially the "how they create trust between us now" part.

• Oh, it's alright, I guess someone already deleted the rude comment, because I didn't even see it. 😄

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Absolutely not. Cheating in a relationship is inexcusable, even if it was retaliatory, and it doesn't to someone's character. So what if their ex cheated on them? You end the relationship immediately and decisively, and therefore whatever you do afterwards is no longer considered cheating. Be a responsible adult and don't be a cheater.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Yes, they didn't cheat on me, circumstances play a part though.

0|2
    3|0
    • Gtfo of here. Girls are all cheaters unless you're gross in which case I don't know what to tell you

• Show All
    • @Legendary_Shark Oh I see thank you for clearing that up for me, English is my second lenguage so I get confused sometimes.

• I voted yes but depends on the amount of cheated relationships and cheating situations. Sometimes people enter relationships without knowing their own selves, what they want, etc. It is bad but it can be changed by time and experience and eventually they can become a good partner to someone they knowingly commit to. However, he must not have been a toxic cheater and should regret having done that.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm sorry this guy was rude to you in my post. I've blocked him hoping he can't comment anymore. I like your opinion by the way about how it depends context, and that it could change, although I think that change is very rare.

• Thanks for your kindness, but I'm embarrassed to admit I don't remember which situation you mean :(

• The guy deleted some of his comments I believe, so maybe you didn't see his comment.

• No, probably not.
    I don't believe that "once a cheater, always a cheater," but I'm not going to put myself in that position. It really would depend on the situation though. For example, if they cheated when they were 14, they were a kid and maybe too young to truly understand what it means to be in a relationship.

1|1
    0|0
  • HELL NAW, TO THE NO NO NO!!! HELL TO DA NOOOO!!
    same way I wouldn't date a man who was a rapist, abuser, murderer! miss me with that!
    there are plenty of good men who never have cheated! why would I subject myself to a cheater?

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm noticing that there's a trend where if a girl says maybe or yes you suddenly go into a little rant about how "sluts are sluts," blah blah blah however I'd probably give them a change myself. While change is rare it can happen but obviously I feel any relationship like that would be doomed to fail for one of two reasons the 1st being you'd constantly have that lack of trust and the 2nd being if he hasn't changed then he'll cheat the point being that since you're aware of it before hand you're able to not get as emotionally invested and hold him at arms length.

Saying you wouldn't is going off of their past.

But let me ask you something if you knew someone was apparently not up to your standards of attractiveness in the past and then had plastic surgery and suddenly they are... would you still date them? Or would you continue to go around saying "Once she's ugly she's always ugly?" Probably not...

0|1
    0|0
    • *chance

• Show All
    • Oh my apologies I just realised it was not you saying such silly comments but rather someone else. But I'm glad you understand my way of thinking.

• No worries, I didn’t even notice you didn’t notice it wasn’t me. I blocked that guy hoping he can no longer comment in this post, but I’m not sure if that’s how blocking someone works.

• Never, once a cheater, always a cheater... I'm not falling into the trap of assuming I'm something/ someone special & they'll not do their same thing, showing their same character trait with me lol

1|1
    0|0
  • No. If they cheated in the past they'll likely cheat on me too.

0|1
    0|1
    • Besides, I like men who are loyal and trustworthy. So if they've dated in the past, I wouldn't want to date them, knowing that they must've broken up with people before and won't stay with someone too long.

• So you would only date people that never had a girlfriend?

• Most likely.

• I see my brother cheat on his current girlfriend and his last girlfriend and it makes me sick. It’s so uncalled for. If you want to cheat on your significant other just break up with them first.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like when people cheat on others. by the way I been cheated on twice In the past. I was the loyal woman and I never cheated on any one while In a relationship. It no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe that those who cheat with you will cheat on you. And even if your repationships didn't start with him cheating, if he has a history of cheating, there's a high chance he will cheat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally, I wouldn't.
    I believe that once a cheater, will always be a cheater

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I am not one to hold a person's past over their heads after all. All that matter is the present and what they are gonna do now.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's like a risk predictor though similar to what credit cards use because no one can predict what people will do.

• I'd be very apprehensive. I generally don't like people who would cheat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I would be willing to give them a second chance. But not after that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I would never be able to fully trust them.

1|5
    0|0
  • It depends. I voted yes.

0|1
    0|1
    • Show All
    • I'm sorry this guy was rude to you in my post. I've blocked him hoping he can't comment anymore.

• No worries. There will always be these types.

• No. I could never trust a cheater.

0|4
    0|0
  • No. a cheaters stays a cheater.

0|1
    0|1
  • I wouldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• It depends on why. Usually no, but, if she was being beaten by her ex & he was fucking half the town anyway I'm not exactly that shocked if she had a romantoc liason with someone who cared for her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes , whit the mentality of I can get attached just the same way I can detach my self and find someone else

0|1
    0|0
  • Date, no. Fuck, Yes.
    Sluts be sluts and that's all they're good for. Cum dumpsters, you gotta feed em 💦💦💨

0|1
    3|3
    • I get the vibe you're a very insecure, sad man who has no respect for both himself and others and should probably stay single for the rest of his life cause he wouldn't know how to treat someone properly.

• If I really like her, I would be cautious enough to not be fooled.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on if they changed or if I know/understand the reason. But probably no

0|1
    0|1
  • It happend to me once. Its not worth it but then not everyone is the same so who knows

0|1
    0|0
  • Well seen as pretty much every girl cheats, I'd have to say yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have done in the past but only to pass time between girls I actually care about

0|1
    0|0
  • That's the kind of girl you bang for a couple of weeks if she's really good in bed, then move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They can't be trusted.

0|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|2
    0|0
  • U can't judge people by their past

0|1
    0|0
  • Negative.

0|1
    0|0
  • Once a cheater always a cheater

0|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • They did it once, they will do it again.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I would not.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes