Would you date someone who cheated on past relationships?

• Yes
  • No

2118

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe. It depends on how long ago it was, how many times they have done it, why they did it and how they create trust between us now.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm sorry this guy was rude to you in my post. I've blocked him hoping he can't comment anymore.

I liked your opinion specially the "how they create trust between us now" part.

• Oh, it's alright, I guess someone already deleted the rude comment, because I didn't even see it. 😄

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Absolutely not. Cheating in a relationship is inexcusable, even if it was retaliatory, and it doesn't to someone's character. So what if their ex cheated on them? You end the relationship immediately and decisively, and therefore whatever you do afterwards is no longer considered cheating. Be a responsible adult and don't be a cheater.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE