What if he/she said he/she was vegan?

Because scientifically is the healthiest food diet What if he/she said he/she was vegan?
I’m not vegan but it’s an interesting topic for many reasons

74

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Scientifically, an 80/20 omnivorous diet is the healthiest. A vegan diet actually has many health issues that come along with it, most if which appear after a few years/in pregnancy. I would not date a vegan because the level of ignorance required to be vegan is too high.

• Where are you getting your information from? Because from all that I've seen/read, there's absolutely no problems/health risks to being vegan, even in pregnancy. And if a vegan diet is so unhealthy, why are people who have been vegan for decades still alive and thriving with no health concerns?
      Is Vegan Pregnancy Dangerous?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1il0E6h3giA

• And here's another warning people to stay away from paleo diets: www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/306816.php

• I never said anything about the paleo diet... It has literally nothing to do with anything i have said. The paleo diet is just as bullshit as veganism and all other fads. And 80/20 omnivorous diet is a diet that consists of 80% plants and 20% animals products. When eaten in the correct quantity, it provides the proper balance between both groups advantages. Without the disadvantage associated with overeating a specific group. It is what the human digestive system is made for evolutionarily. We know this by looking at the length, structure and distribution of different juices in our digestive tracts.