If your best friend's BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND hit on you... would you say anything?

If your best friend's BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND hit on you... would you say anything?

• HELL YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
  • Nothing happened so it's no big deal
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would tell the person that hit on me that the action is unacceptable and that even they are attracted to me the action is not something that I consider admirable.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I would say something if I thought they would believe me

1|1
    0|0
  • Hell yes, i'd tell my friend straight away.

2|1
    0|0
    • can't believe how many men think "Nothing happened so it's no big deal" lol so its not a big deal that your friends partner is basically unfaithful? or at least trying to be

• Yes I would tell him no chance in hell and to end things with her or I'll tell her and everyone all about him. Better to breaks their heart now than later. Any person that will hit on their bf/gf bff is going to Cheat on them and hurt them in so many ways eventually!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on if it's serious, jokey, or just trying to be complimentary. But also if I know my friend minded or not. I've had friends that are fine with eachother in their relationship flirting and hitting on people, as long as it doesn't lead to anything. Or maybe they enjoy their partner getting together with someone else.
    It all depends on the individual

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. I'd want her to tell me if it was the other way around.

1|3
    0|0
  • Okay, here's the thing. Im a cheater, Im not gonna lie about that. But when it comes to who I cheat with, my friends' SO is totally off limits because I value friendship very much. This might sound stupid comming from me but I do have a semblance of loyalty and morality, believe it or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally I think it depends how close you are with your bestfriend. but if you feel yourself starting to start feelings for your bestfriends partner then I would start worrying about it but its better to be honest

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I’d say something. She obviously would deserve better if her boyfriend was a creep like that

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Absolutely. I'll tell her to ditch that person right away

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm snitching on that bastard.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would say "drop your pants so I can suck it"

0|3
    2|1
  • Oh yeah in a heartbeat

1|2
    0|0
  • I would laugh my ass off.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. why would I ruin her happiness?

0|2
    1|2
  • Shows they aren’t being faithful to my bae.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes ofcourse

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell my friend right away

0|0
    0|0
  • Mines don’t do that. Only creepy neighbor.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would put him in his place but feel bad to tell my best friend. Especially if they are otherwise happy together. Also I'd have to make sure how serious was this "hitting on me" ... maybe avoid being around him, always excuses not to talk with him so he'll get the hint.

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 26

• I would never go out with her. And she knows this and it's mutual. I would just be annoyed if she got on me. I wouldn't think it was a big deal.
    But he is very jealous about her. He wouldn't think it was not a big deal. So I would avoid mentioning it. But because it isn't a big deal. And I don't want him to make one out of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • My best friend is like a brother to me. He might not like what I have to say but he will listen to what I have to say even if I have to break his legs in order to tell him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course, but it also depends on what was said. If she said “that outfit looks good on you” or “I love your hairstyle “ then that’s completely fine.

But if it was anything more than that then yeah I’ll tell my boy immediately

1|1
    0|0
    • Compliments aren't hit one in general, unless their moving into you or touching you while complimenting then that's hitting on someone.

• Then some compliments can cross the line too just depends on the individual.

There’s a difference between someone saying “they’re good looking “ oppose to “they’re hot” .

It’s not always body language but the message and the tone in how’s delivered matters

• I would tell them that they used up their one free pass. It happens again, they can explain it to their "best" friend.

0|1
    0|0
  • Better be sure you're not reading the situation wrong. Otherwise, if you don't say something to them are you really a friend?

0|2
    0|0
    • Ahhhh good point!

• Just because nothing happened between you and his girlfriend (vice versa) doesn't mean they won't go around looking for others. This is the kind of situation the phrase "Bros before hoes" was made for.

• Obviously it's a gut feeling here... if you really feel deep down that she hit on you and feel that she probably does this with everyone and is just waiting for someone to take her up on it than yeah... Bros before hoes for sure.

• I would threaten to say something, but probably would not for fear of ruining their relationship or getting caught in a he said she said where I am accused of being the one who did it. If it happened twice, I would definitely do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted no because something like this happened to me once...
    My best friend's girlfriend made her moves on me and we went quite far with that... Sexually... I didn't tell him right away but I did tell him later on...

0|1
    0|0
  • Caused me a problem last time a girls friend started touching my back and shoulders suggestively and I said don't leave me alone with her. Apparently this made me a bad guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's just flirty there is no problem if there is no intention of going further. I wouldn't hide it from my friend but I'd expect her to be the first to tell him. I'm not going running but might bring it up in conversation.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd probably talk to their partner and show that I'm not interested, aswell as asking them to leave their relationship if they weren't going to be faithfull, and possibly talk to my friend depending on what happened

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the situation. If joking than its no big deal really

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I agree but what if you got it wrong? What if they were joking and you took it another way or vice versa?

• Than it be of concern but many don't allow it to go thus far it can ruin friendships

• My best friends girl use to do this, when he would leave even for a bit, I'd just ignore her cuz wouldn't want him to be hurt or think his girlfriend is a bad one.

0|1
    2|0
  • Well if it was just one time and nothing more then probably not
    If it was repeatedly then probably yes

0|1
    0|1
  • I tell my bestfriend literally everything, and I know that no matter what happens, our friendship comes first.

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends, if it was just jokingly flirting then no, if she genuinely made a move on me then yes

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I would call her a whore and tell him what happened.

1|1
    0|0
  • Fantasy Cuts Like a Knife sometimes always for the best

0|1
    0|0
  • Obviously they have another agenda and it is not being loyal and true to my friend.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll tell them your such a nicest 'best friend' like.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd tell them to go fuck the sun. Then I'd tell my friend what happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes