What should you do if you like someone?

What should you do if you like someone who doesn't even know you exists?

1544

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st : be sure of ur feeling.
    2nd: ask ur self WHY? Why him and not another? Coz when u peek what s special in him u gonna understand more about ur self.
    3rd: be sure if u deserve to be with him, if u deserve his love! And the same for him, love cn be irrational and when he is irrational troubles and suffering come later.
    love means responsibility, maybe marriage after... And this need means, so if u know that u can't be able for the next step. It will be better to keep ur feeling for ur self until u will be sure that u cn assume the resp of love.
    4th: try to know 3 points: A- if he share the same feelings-B- if not what kind of feeling - C- If there s someone in his life and hier u must be careful coz may be he love someone but he can't be with him... So be sure.
    5th: if all is good... Tell him what you feel and dont wait more. Be courageous.

The way to tell him or to make him understand what u feel... Depend to the kind of person he is.

Good luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to give you a hard pill to swallow. You can be attracted to someone but not really like them if you don't know them. You can be attracted to their personality and looks but having a crush on someone you really don't know is kind of shitty.

My advice: try to meet different people who want to engage with you and go after them

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE