What should you do if you like someone?

What should you do if you like someone who doesn't even know you exists?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st : be sure of ur feeling.
    2nd: ask ur self WHY? Why him and not another? Coz when u peek what s special in him u gonna understand more about ur self.
    3rd: be sure if u deserve to be with him, if u deserve his love! And the same for him, love cn be irrational and when he is irrational troubles and suffering come later.
    love means responsibility, maybe marriage after... And this need means, so if u know that u can't be able for the next step. It will be better to keep ur feeling for ur self until u will be sure that u cn assume the resp of love.
    4th: try to know 3 points: A- if he share the same feelings-B- if not what kind of feeling - C- If there s someone in his life and hier u must be careful coz may be he love someone but he can't be with him... So be sure.
    5th: if all is good... Tell him what you feel and dont wait more. Be courageous.

The way to tell him or to make him understand what u feel... Depend to the kind of person he is.

Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to give you a hard pill to swallow. You can be attracted to someone but not really like them if you don't know them. You can be attracted to their personality and looks but having a crush on someone you really don't know is kind of shitty.

My advice: try to meet different people who want to engage with you and go after them

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 43

• Ask them out. It's low pressure and you still get your yes or no answer in most cases. If you had a complete stranger suddenly confess their love for you it'd probably make you a bit uneasy, and you'd be far less likely to give it a shot. If you ask them out, you'll know if they're even remotely interested in you or not, and if they want to give it a try you guys can go out and spend some time together and know if it could work

0|1
    0|0
  • You have to know him first, start by becoming his friend then a text every morning then you miss some let him help you in your problems make him feel close to your heart then tell him everything, if he is into you thats a win if he us not he will tell you no but in a smooth way that won't crush you, best of luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Your approach will depend on the person in question. You can either tell them by words or by action. But understand which approach would give less hurt in case you're turned down. But in all, be bold and courageous to express yourself. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same sometimes. Either let them become aware of your existence or find someone who already is (one that you also like lol). And just know that the person you like is, has been or will be in the same position.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be creepy but talk to one of the friends that is a friend then you have a better chance to talk to him or even show you are a choice then when you start to get to know him don't tell him you like him show my touch and feel but no sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Do nothing and think about them all the time and just hope they respond back. But they never will cause you never had guts in the first place. So they will get married and you will stay forever alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • bump into them and smile, a girl did this to me on a bus and everyone had to wait for me to get her number before it could move again (my stop) lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask them out. If you keep waiting or stay nervous, it might be too late. You think they dont know you exist. But it is possible they know and even if they dont what is the harm in asking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Speak with them. It seems hard, but even if you two hit it off, you would be talking a lot. But you still should talk to them to make sure you actually like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should try to get to know them anyway you can. Then if your willing to risk it ask them out. If rejected be thankful not bitter. If accepted then be grateful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Avoid them at all costs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Directly confess, that's how I do things, its easier and even if that someone doesn't give me a chance at least I know it wouldn't have worked and I wouldn't die regreting not telling what I felt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go right up to them and tell em you have a crush on them. Takes balls but the boldness of it is whats attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to get close to him, get him to know u, know ur personality, but don't make it too obvious.
    But if he didn't care just try to get over him.

0|0
    0|0
  • You change your world so that you do exist in theirs. Aka, introduce yourself. Smile. And ask them out. Gotta shoot your shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Become closer; become friends; start dating; marry; enjoy life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go and talk to them, simple as that, if you click you click and if you dont then move on ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on, or get her know my name never been in the middle. Middle is death

0|0
    0|0
  • Let them know, don't hold back how you feel. They could be the one

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll ask her of a party or a date.. so that i may know do she feels the same or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• Well, if they don't like me back I just try my best to get over them. You should, too. It's really painful liking someone who doesn't like you back especially in your case

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to them!! Get to know them!! Take a chance and the worst thing that will happen is he or she doesn't feel the same. And if they don't, they don't even deserve you in the first place:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd try to ignore them as much as possible because I get too excited when they're near and blank out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make them know you exist.
    Find connections with people and spark up a convo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell them

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell them

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd forget them

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell them

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd move on or get them to notice you

0|1
    0|0
  • Quit listening to BTS Jesus Christoph

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell them about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell em

0|0
    0|0
  • Run away. Fast.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell them, become friends, or move on. I did the second thing and I honestly regret it. Turns out he likes my best friend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes