What are best plans for a date but you're kinda broke but you have some money?

I needs help I'm not good at plainng dates so i need help

1112

Most Helpful Girl

• Then maybe rent a movie and watch it at home with your girlfriend with some beer and microwaved popcorn 😀 That's my kind of date lol😂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What if it's a first date an it's their first time

• I would like that on a first date so... but for your girlfriend then.. I guess it depends on what she is into. If she is a girly girl then she would like girly stuff if she is edgy or a tomboy then they would be more laid back when coming to dates..

• I don't have one but okay

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe not for a first date or an occasional date. But I personally like to create sort of treasure hunts around my neighborhood or city and take her to see like abandoned buildings or monuments. Maybe pick up some food on the way and by the end of the night take her somewhere with a cool view like the rooftop of a building a lake or a railroad bridge etc.. Honestly the the most you'll probably spend is like $30 on food & gas

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE