What are best plans for a date but you're kinda broke but you have some money?

I needs help I'm not good at plainng dates so i need help

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Then maybe rent a movie and watch it at home with your girlfriend with some beer and microwaved popcorn 😀 That's my kind of date lol😂

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What if it's a first date an it's their first time

• I would like that on a first date so... but for your girlfriend then.. I guess it depends on what she is into. If she is a girly girl then she would like girly stuff if she is edgy or a tomboy then they would be more laid back when coming to dates..

• I don't have one but okay

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe not for a first date or an occasional date. But I personally like to create sort of treasure hunts around my neighborhood or city and take her to see like abandoned buildings or monuments. Maybe pick up some food on the way and by the end of the night take her somewhere with a cool view like the rooftop of a building a lake or a railroad bridge etc.. Honestly the the most you'll probably spend is like $30 on food & gas

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Stay home, cook something nice or bring something nice from outside and just watch movies and talk. I actually like staying in than going out and partying. Also, you can go out, hiking or on the beach in the evening and have a picnic. by the way don't go hiking in the evening.

0|0
    0|0
  • Campfire, beer, stargazing 💪if the temperature gets colder, grab a blanket for both of you 💖

0|1
    0|0
  • Like a walk in the park, eat hotdogs or maybe a picnic? :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, you could get pizza and some candles and keep the place dim

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to a park & have a picnic

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk in a park? Maybe a movie?

0|0
    0|0
  • Beach

0|0
    0|0
  • the movies

0|1
    0|0
  • Stargazing, or hiking and a picnic, museum?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pack a picnic and head out to the beach, lake, park, etc. It will only cost as much as you want it to. Be sure to bring a blanket to sit on.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Go for a hike somewhere. It can be pretty romantic unless its a bad day (Like if it's too humid or if there are a ton of mosquitoes out or something like that)

0|0
    0|0
  • Home cooked meal. Get ideas from the web for meal choice. You need to know what cuisine your partner is into. What incites romance and flair in a relationship is how much you care to see a smile on your partner's face, not how much you can spend

0|0
    0|0
  • Cook a meal at home or take food out n have a picnic type of date,

0|0
    0|0
  • In my area there is a free place to go hiking, rock climbing, and fishing. So see if your date likes to be in the outdoors. Then pack a nice lunch and go to the park

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go sight-seeing downtown and grab a bite to eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take her for a walk in a nature trail that don't cost anything and the beauty of nature is free and so romantic also

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes you will meet in a park and eat a little ice cream more beautiful than going to the cinema

0|0
    0|0
  • Camping/sightseeing. Take them out on a picnic under the stars

0|0
    0|0
  • Wth does 'kinda broke but you have money' mean?

0|0
    0|0
    • Like around 20-30$

• Ok, that's plenty. Does your date have any specific expectations for this date? Bday? First date? You have a car?

• Movie night in the house

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice cream or coffe are good ones

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes