Do you think you can figure out what pushes a guy's button's over time? What does your guy want? Figured it out yet?

I've been with him for 8 weeks and at first I didn't know what he was looking for but now that we've been together for 8 weeks I know.

1. He wants a girl that he has to pursue who won't give him a steak dinner on the first date or try too hard to impress him
2. He wants a girl who is confident and poised and believes in herself
3. He wants a girl who has depth and isn't just a nice face or an extravagant bank account

What does your boyfriend want?

729

Most Helpful Guys

• After two months, I don't think you've met the real him yet. All of that is what a woman wants to believe she found. And perhaps that actually is what he wants. But two months isn't enough to tell. A guy also wants to feel like /you/ think /he's/ worth it, so if he says he doesn't want you to try to impress him (you can add "too hard" if you want, I still feel the same way), then he's feeding you what you want.

• Lol... I don't know what my boyfriend wants.(maybe cuz i don't have any)... but i can tell you this...
    depending on what buttons you want to push, a guy/man only has 3 needs...
    1. feed us (so you were wrong on that steak thing, thats how i fell in love the second time)
    2. fuck us (if you won't do it.. lol... someone else will)
    3. Give us our space when its needed (no one likes clingy)

Those are the 3 needs... they branch out into "wants" later on... for example... you give him as much space as he wants... he starts to need you.. he has to pursue you.. right?

Thats just one. as for the nice face and account... im not sure there are a lot of men who care for a woman's bank account... we are conditioned "givers"...

I can tell what you have figured out about this guy... almost nothing.

• Funny how you wanna say your conditioned givers yet you have a list of 3 things you want given to you.
      By the way your list are the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Feed you? What are you a fucking child?
      F you? And then you're threatening to cheat if she doesn't? Then you wanna say give us our space? Which is it? You sound clingy as fuck with your attitude.
      So basically you just wanna use a woman for food and sex... You're an emotional wreck and you've just told everybody you're a dick.

• Things real women don't want: Weak, sexually emotional, needy mothafuckas.

• A. k. a. these bitches above meπŸ‘†

Most Helpful Girl

• Appreciating him for who he is. I can never highlight how important it is for all guys in general.

Although He liked girls who throws them selves at him before but I'm not the type.

The result is that he treated me better. Did things to me that he never did to any other girl.

Sometimes what they want is not the only way and they can change for the better. Acting yourself is the best advice ever.