Do you think you can figure out what pushes a guy's button's over time? What does your guy want? Figured it out yet?

I've been with him for 8 weeks and at first I didn't know what he was looking for but now that we've been together for 8 weeks I know.

1. He wants a girl that he has to pursue who won't give him a steak dinner on the first date or try too hard to impress him
2. He wants a girl who is confident and poised and believes in herself
3. He wants a girl who has depth and isn't just a nice face or an extravagant bank account

What does your boyfriend want?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• After two months, I don't think you've met the real him yet. All of that is what a woman wants to believe she found. And perhaps that actually is what he wants. But two months isn't enough to tell. A guy also wants to feel like /you/ think /he's/ worth it, so if he says he doesn't want you to try to impress him (you can add "too hard" if you want, I still feel the same way), then he's feeding you what you want.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol... I don't know what my boyfriend wants.(maybe cuz i don't have any)... but i can tell you this...
    depending on what buttons you want to push, a guy/man only has 3 needs...
    1. feed us (so you were wrong on that steak thing, thats how i fell in love the second time)
    2. fuck us (if you won't do it.. lol... someone else will)
    3. Give us our space when its needed (no one likes clingy)

Those are the 3 needs... they branch out into "wants" later on... for example... you give him as much space as he wants... he starts to need you.. he has to pursue you.. right?

Thats just one. as for the nice face and account... im not sure there are a lot of men who care for a woman's bank account... we are conditioned "givers"...

I can tell what you have figured out about this guy... almost nothing.

1|1
    1|0
    • Funny how you wanna say your conditioned givers yet you have a list of 3 things you want given to you.
      By the way your list are the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Feed you? What are you a fucking child?
      F you? And then you're threatening to cheat if she doesn't? Then you wanna say give us our space? Which is it? You sound clingy as fuck with your attitude.
      So basically you just wanna use a woman for food and sex... You're an emotional wreck and you've just told everybody you're a dick.

• Show All
    • Things real women don't want: Weak, sexually emotional, needy mothafuckas.

• A. k. a. these bitches above meπŸ‘†

Most Helpful Girl

• Appreciating him for who he is. I can never highlight how important it is for all guys in general.

Although He liked girls who throws them selves at him before but I'm not the type.

The result is that he treated me better. Did things to me that he never did to any other girl.

Sometimes what they want is not the only way and they can change for the better. Acting yourself is the best advice ever.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• As a guy i could tell you that all most mature men want are mature laid back women. No drama and constant over thinking. No mind games.
    In terms of confidence, the balance between being nice and not lowering ones self or seeming too keen is a key. Anything else that is sexist or ego driven just leave it out. Not necessary.
    In anything you do though, bare in mind, what you put in is what get out of it, so good intentions take you a long way

0|2
    0|0
    • Well said

• Show All
    • Isn't it great that the men who built themselves into something worthwhile... Get to miss out on women's best years that they waste on fuck boys?

• I guess everybody has a choice in life. What it's not in their choice is that looks fade and w. e choices they make, they just gotta live with it when fboys no longer find interest in them. As for real men. success in life matters with or without the opposite sex. And "there is plenty of fish in the sea" decent women do exist and it ain't worth worrying about the rest.

• I want a longlasting relationship in where two of us would never cheat on each other or making each other upset and to build a family in the future. I would say I'd never be ready to have kids / getting married, but things can further, and let's see how it's going.

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem smart but your issue is that your over confident too.

Read what you have written & rethink again, you don't know what the guy needs yet.

Best of luck in your life

2|1
    0|1
  • hopefully most people can figure out what works and doesn't work with their partner. if not it seems like you aren't really getting to know the person on any intimate level

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one gives signals of something messed up!

No one should need to prove themselves in the first place, it automatically shows how the person are.

0|0
    0|0
    • These answers so bread it's like a bunch of psychologist thank you

• Why do all the nut cases get nice girlfriends and wives and the good people don't I don't understand

0|3
    0|0
    • Because the women are nut cases.

I'm not being humorous.

• Wow that was not the answer I thought that I would read.
      that's amazing I can't wrap my head around it but I know it's right. thank you so much

• 8 weeks? It takes, on average, 4 years to get to know someone. You gotta wait and see with this one πŸ™‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Crazy / hot chart
    For short term relationship
    In long term being ass
    And play hard to get as well as narcissist behavior

0|0
    0|0
  • We want those things, nuance novelty and beauty. And humor. Also sex. Lots of sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • Live long with anyone or be around someone long enough and you can. This is not a gender thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know what i want. Im not gay, but if a girl wanted to know all she would need to do is ask.

0|1
    0|0
  • If that is what your man wants, you just might have a keeper.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want honesty from the start. Have a serious before relationship talk to see if he just wants a boo thang or a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know what he doesn't want.. HΓ© dont want nothing up his bum for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • As a gentleman, I prefer ALL 3 plus a girl that is friendly and helpful to others

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a guy... ill say play hard to get. Enough balance of it though

0|0
    1|0
    • Wow that's brilliant thank you will definitely works for the women right

• There are too many conditions, is he looking for a product?

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all I don't have one second of all basically he wants a strong woman who always have to push you know sometimes as a man we want somebody who's who knows what they want who's assertive you know cuz I know that I was with somebody and she was all boy wow that's a whole other story but that want just as much as we want and it's not afraid to go get it because together if we do it together there's nothing that you can achieve it's a lot harder when it's one person and you're doing for two people and the other person's is constantly taken taken taken taken taken you'll never reach any kind of go because everything you build somebody's taking away taking a break away the house that you're trying to build I'm just saying

0|0
    0|0
  • As a guy, I will strongly agree wuth your anaylisis.

0|0
    0|1
  • Why not just be you?

2|2
    0|1
  • He want sex

0|3
    0|0
  • No idea as a guy myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyalty

0|0
    0|0
  • Had push

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants a girl with confidence

0|0
    0|1
  • #1 is false for the vast majority of guys.

#2 is true for most guys

#3 is definitely true for most guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a boyfriend, tbh.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know seems like a definite contradiction between 1 &2.

she has real self confidence AND likes him, why would she need to play hard to get & be persued? that is a game people play when they are trying to appear valuable. if she genuinely likes the guy she would not pretend not to like him by playing hard to get.

if she has confidence AND does not like him enough to persue him, why she is settling by being with him?

0|1
    0|0
    • it might boost an insecure guys confidence to feel like he won her over but how is making him feel like he won, her being confident?

people with confidence do not like playing games. if they like a person they make a move, they do not overdo it but they do not hide it.

• Mine wants me. Not a girl.

To be honest he told me he loved the fact that i show my true colors only to him , that we both are honest and trust each other. And he wants me. When I asked why. He told me Im the kind of human who knows how to make someone truly happy. Maybe he likes that I really love to work hard for money so I can be independent from my parents. Im complicated I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys want chicks for sex and companionship pretty universal

0|2
    0|1
  • He gets upset when he tells me stuff and I don't probe further.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a huge red flag that you have no interest in him as a person.

• Show All
    • Can't argue with that.

• Wait a minute you just posted on another question that a girlfriend is keen to know a man on a more personal level.

• Thats the holy graal that women seek in the journey of life: what the fuck these jerks want?

0|0
    0|5
  • I can figure it out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes