Tip for attracting guys?

As I'm sure you can imagine, if I'm asking for tips on how to attract guys, I'm obviously not very experienced or skilled, but anyway, here we are.
I have had friends who have no trouble at all picking guys up, at the shops, on nights out, at work, at the gym, wherever they go they seem to attract guys. And these arnt all 10/10 drop dead gorgeous girls either so I know it's not all about the looks.
So basically I need some advice, how do you go about it? I get the usual stuff like eye contact, body language etc but are there other subtleties I'm missing?

443

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say the easiest yet most subtle thing you can do is be friendly. Work on and concentrate on being intentionally outgoing and friendly. If you are normally shy and look away, recognize that and fight it, work on making eye contact with guys you meet and when you pass guys don't look away on purpose (because you don't want them to see you noticing them (WRONG) you want them to notice you noticing them) and smile and say hi. Always smile at guys, make eye contact and say hi to them.

This can open up so many doors to where a guy may find you approachable and outgoing and they may wonder if you like them. The ones who have an interest and have the courage to approach woman may start interacting with you and maybe ask you out.

Just smile at guys (especially those you like) make eye contact and say hi. Even if you are shy you can force yourself to do that.

• Thanks a million to everyone for the advise. Pretty much from what I've gathered, the general consensus seems to be that confidence is important and taking the initiative isn't something to be scared of. These are definitely things I need to work on but it's great to hear that guys actually like women who will take the initiative and that looks arnt everything!
      Thanks @Miristhesiss, your comment really hit on the things I notice that I have trouble with so your advice was very appreciated!

• Glad I could be of assistance. Good luck.