Tip for attracting guys?

As I'm sure you can imagine, if I'm asking for tips on how to attract guys, I'm obviously not very experienced or skilled, but anyway, here we are.
I have had friends who have no trouble at all picking guys up, at the shops, on nights out, at work, at the gym, wherever they go they seem to attract guys. And these arnt all 10/10 drop dead gorgeous girls either so I know it's not all about the looks.
So basically I need some advice, how do you go about it? I get the usual stuff like eye contact, body language etc but are there other subtleties I'm missing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say the easiest yet most subtle thing you can do is be friendly. Work on and concentrate on being intentionally outgoing and friendly. If you are normally shy and look away, recognize that and fight it, work on making eye contact with guys you meet and when you pass guys don't look away on purpose (because you don't want them to see you noticing them (WRONG) you want them to notice you noticing them) and smile and say hi. Always smile at guys, make eye contact and say hi to them.

This can open up so many doors to where a guy may find you approachable and outgoing and they may wonder if you like them. The ones who have an interest and have the courage to approach woman may start interacting with you and maybe ask you out.

Just smile at guys (especially those you like) make eye contact and say hi. Even if you are shy you can force yourself to do that.

3|0
    0|0
    • Thanks a million to everyone for the advise. Pretty much from what I've gathered, the general consensus seems to be that confidence is important and taking the initiative isn't something to be scared of. These are definitely things I need to work on but it's great to hear that guys actually like women who will take the initiative and that looks arnt everything!
      Thanks @Miristhesiss, your comment really hit on the things I notice that I have trouble with so your advice was very appreciated!

• Glad I could be of assistance. Good luck.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 42

• When I was your age, girls that flirted well really attracted me (not only them, but I was always really especially impressed when she flirted well).

Start a convo, smile broadly, compliment the guy, stand close- make it obvious you're attracted and let him respond. Hopefully he takes it from there. Are you comfortable asking a guy out if you have to?

1|0
    0|0
  • Basically, you got to make it apparent if you're attracted to someone. If we don't get clear signs of someone being attracted to us, we might not go for you. There are some guys who go off and flirt with girls they think are attractive but I feel thats a minority of guys.
    Also be yourself, eventually a guy that interests you will appear.

2|0
    0|0
  • just go talk to them lol. are you confident (not like it is pouring out of you that is just cynical) but like do you have an (well lets go with for lack of a better word) aura that is welcoming? Most of the people I know say that I have a very open welcoming and warm aura but my body language says leave me alone (I don't smile a lot, I also have my head in a book a lot) so people get torn between trying to talk to me and not wanting to because they think I don't want to be bothered lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I suspect your confidence is the first thing that needs to improve. You need to believe you look great and that others will see you that way too. Of course it's not about physical appearance; as you mentioned, they're not all 10/10; they don't need to be. You need to be confident when you speak

2|0
    0|0
  • What perfume do you wear? How are you dressed? Personally i dont know how to attract guys seeing how im not gay, but the things i look for is playfulness, laughter and a smile that can light up a room. Relationships should have a high level of fun. I wouldn't be attracted to a depressed girl with a black cloud following her around and has a low self esteem. So maybe that should be a place to start from.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, stop trying to just randomly grab whatever piece of man-flesh happens by. Be deliberate. PLAN. Figure out exactly what you want in a man. Then study that type of man. Figure out what HE wants. Be that.

Be careful of what you pick out, thought. The childish fantasies of women regarding the kinds of men they want usually turn out badly.

0|0
    0|0
  • If at all possible try to make more contact with him show him your interest show him you want him to make a move don't be shy or timid there only two answers yes or no and if it's no remember it's there loss for not getting to know a beautiful woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes and body is enough. If it doesn't work - fix the body.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need to be a 10 to get guys, but appearance is important. Get fit and stay that way! Physical fitness has such a huge payoff for women in all ways. I've seen girls who were facially not all that but were incredibly fit and pulled whoever they wanted. Also, find a look that works for you with your clothes and makeup. But most importantly, you need to put out signals to guys you like. Make eye contact, smile, sneak glimpses, and make contact. Go talk to them. Ask them for help or just find a way to break the ice. You'll be surprised at how much things will pick up for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give a sign that you are intrested to draw his attention like smile or a touch or a gesture. Then play hard to get, but the right amount of balance give and take.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give a random compliment some guys are shy to start a convo. Take care of your self looks wise should be a priority

0|0
    0|0
  • Boys are stupid. Be your self. Do not want a boy who does not like you as you are

1|0
    0|0
  • Play hard to get
    Send mixed signals
    Hot and cold (look it up )

0|0
    0|0
  • show ur interested guys seek attention more than we like to admit, we want to see in your eyes that u want us, well me anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • How you carry yourself in general, smile at them, notice them as you want them to notice you and make it clear, talk to them

0|0
    0|0
  • Say "Twinkle Twinkle little star we can do it in my car"

0|1
    0|0
  • You could go up and talk to a guy you like. That'd definitely get their attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you happy with yourself? Do you feel confident in yourself?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just DM me I don't want to wright a book in the comment section XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Read Proverbs 31:10-31. It will help you to attract the right kind of guy in the right way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start talking to him about what he enjoys sexually..

0|0
    0|0
  • Attitude. Don't just play the part, immerse yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont use deodorant for 1 week and let me know if you get more men

0|0
    0|0
  • Bend and snap. Works every time

4|0
    0|0
  • Depends what kind of guy you want to attrarct

0|0
    0|0
  • Be cool to all boys.
    But also play hard to get.

0|0
    1|0
  • A very powerful magnet; works for Wiley Coyote

0|0
    0|0
  • How about actually talking to us, that would help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart, polite, love more.

0|0
    0|0
  • BE YOURSELF works 10/10 times

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on what sort of guy you want. If you want a desperate sex starved tosser show him nude photos and talk about sex and sleep with him. If you want someone better, someone who cares about you and is good company and has something to offer you then show him that you have a personality, can stand on your own two feet financially, are not needy and are honest.

1|0
    0|0
    • great ! what is having a personnality in your own perspective?

• The key is having confidence, that alone can attract guys like crazy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Make yourself look presentable and show confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • Try approaching a guy u like

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes