Do you like it when the woman you are interested in takes the initiative and messages you first?

130

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes guys are used to beeing ignored and rejected most of the time so if you actually show interest that's definitely positive, but if you're looking for a long term relationship just don't come off as desperate or needy because even though it's great and refreshing if you're interested, any guy worth having will not play along if he feels like you want to trap him or if he can sense that you're afraid your time is running out. So beeing chill and letting him come to you (if he wants to) is critical. If you start constantly checking up on him or trying to rush anything it's game over. If you follow this then you should be in great shape :)

• Haha. He’s working midnights as a cop. He’s messaged me. But he likes when I message him. Should I just not text him every day and check in ocassionally? I let him have the weekend to himself.

• Texting him is totally fine just not all the time ^^ I think you'll know what is too much. It's more about keeping ones expectations in check I think that's the main point. The harder you grip onto someone the faster you lose them. I'm sure you know how things go ^^

• Yes! Probably like Monday or Tuesdayish. And the thing is I can show I care but I don’t text him everyday and it means more lol

• Not only with a message, but taking any type of initiative is nice. Sometimes we may assume she has a boyfriend or simply try to think of a clever conversation starter and when that fails, we think, oh whale. Maybe next time. Closed mouths don't get fed. (This goes for both parties)

• Yea. He’s a police officer he’s been sleeping all weekend. Monday probably work. Midnight shift I mean. Tuesday maybe say, “hope you’ve gotten some sleep, how you doing?”

• That could work. It all depends on what you want. Make sure that you communicate clearly. If he says something like, yeah. Work was long and I'm hungry, follow up with an invitation to go out to eat, or catch a movie with popcorn. Whatever you decide, good luck!