How do you tell a guy you don’t like the way he kisses?

Talking to this guy I kinda like but his kisses kinda suck it feels like he’s licking my face and he wants to always use tongue I don't know how to tell him I really don’t like that without hurting his feelings

3577

Most Helpful Guys

• Grab him by the collar and tell him that this is how you like to kiss and kiss him that way. Teach him what you prefer.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • If some lady told me my kissing sucks and she dislikes kissing me than what's the point of us even dating? Who wants to be with someone who thinks that about them? No one does.

I'd say unless you do this right and with a lot of tact than he'll leave and you won't have this problem anymore. The way to do it is never tell him you don't like how he kisses. The trick is to give lots of pleasant feed back while kissing of things you do like. Say something like "Do you know what I really like... I love it when you do this while kissing me" Whatever it is start giving him little tips of things you like, "Oooh put your tongue in deeper or I like when you hardly use your tongue at all", "please open your mouth more when you kiss me or I love it when you kiss me with your mouth just open a little." Be assertive, be passionate, grab his head with both of your hands and give him a kiss the way you love it and tell him, "kiss me life this and you'll put me in ecstasy", "oooh, close, how about a little more like this... oh yes, I love that" "keep being positive, keep giving tips of what you like, tell him when he gets it right and before no time he'll be kissing you in the way he loves. Never once should you say "I don't like how you kiss" Train him to kiss you in the way you like with passionate suggestions... reward him all the way into being your ideal kisser.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• I had this problem and no matter what its not going to make him feel good.
    I just said let me lead the kiss. It took a few tries before he got what I was saying. Even after he stopped eatting my face, It didn't particularly feel like a good kiss. We didn't last long. Maybe the fact our kisses didn't go well was a sign we weren't a match.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I dated a guy like that. I argued using tongue all the time was not ok. He would literally hit my tonsils. I married that guy. He never took my advice and is probably kissing his new girlfriend poorly right about now. Currently I'm kissing a new guy and he's so good at it and I think I like him better then my ex husband who I wasted 13 years with.

Ie. Move on now. It won't "get better".

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE