I'm still nervous around my boyfriend?

We have been dating for 5 months and we still have awkward silences and it's still hard for me to start a conversation with him. But it's a two way street. What do you think about this. I do like him a lot and want this to work but I'm starting to think we both have intimacy issues. We don't cuddle, when watching a movie we sit next to eachother but neither of us breaks the personal space and it's bothering me. And after sex we just get our clothes on and go for food. I mean he never cuddled after sex so I'm not worried that maybe he is loseing interest in me, but I don't know how to talk with him I guess and the cuddling thing is bothering me.

624

Most Helpful Guys

• I think he's using you for sex, and I think it's disgusting for him to do that, you should dump him and find a guy that loves You, not your privates.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I dont think he is using me for sex. I can tell the difference and it dosnt feel like that type of relationship.

• Maybe he is thinking the same thing. Before you worry try taking the lead and initiate cuddles. If he's not interested and thats important to you... better to know sooner than later.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Chemistry is everything, if it seems like you guys are missing that connection maybe move on, because there’s so many boys out there that could satisfy those important needs.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE