Would you go for a blind date? Or go to date someone your parents forced you to meet?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Never happened, won't happen now. I was pretty much undateable at the age when that would have happened. Looking back, I would feel sorry for anyone who agreed to go on a blind date with me in my 20's.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you went out on a date your parents recommeded, it's no different from a blind date but he already has your parents approval.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• depends who set up the blind date. if my parents did, then i wouldn't go. if my best friends did, i wouldn't go bc knowing them, theyd set me up with someone awful just to mess with me. if its a good friend who i trust then id go

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd go to either to see what the person was like. Usually a date isn't that bad that I couldn't spend a few hours there without feeling like wasting my time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Blind date, sure, for kicks, but a date arranged by my parents? At no time in my life would I have agreed to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • They get 1 a year and you get to refuse outright and you don’t kiss and tell. You risk them parading men in front of you and by extension you in front of other men. But I don’t think you should dismiss outright

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a couple of times. Both family and friends have tried to set me up, but none ever worked out. And it's really awkward because you both know you've been set up (it's like it's forced).

0|0
    0|0
  • I might go on a blind date but not one set up by my parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blind date yup I take the risk but my parents can't forced me to nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe but my Parents aren't that kind of parents and also I'm having a hard time finding a girl so if she's the one then why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and in the latter case only if i think she is nice myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • What if someone like to go for both, because bilnd date is full of excitement and the forced one can be the dreamed one.

0|0
    0|0
  • blind date based on the situation it will works i think so, if parents forced means it would be some what pressure situation

0|0
    0|0
  • Blind, no. My parents forcing me to date someone? Still no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not? Try it out whats the worst that could happen?

0|0
    0|0
  • Does blind date count when I wear a hood the whole time we hook up, and she never knows who I am?

0|0
    0|0
    • No.
      Blind date means you meet someone you don't know (friend of friend - dady's frien son/girl..
      On other way (your parents and your friend say.. let's go out to have fun and they tell the same to the girl/guy so you meet her/him and maybe you like each other

• I didn't know her. Met online, she never saw my face. And never has.

• I would go on blind date mostly becouse I ain't got anything better to do

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't blind date the same when you go to a forced date

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, im 28 and never been on a date so im getting worried about my future :(

0|0
    0|0
    • I will turn 29 on September and i never been on a relationship before.. :D
      I met one guy (it was traditional marriage) but we didn't continue

• But you feel that you would like to try with someone?

• Yes i want.
      But i don't want to hurt him

• Probably, I would try. But on the other hand, if I don't like, that's all

0|0
    0|0
  • Any time to meet new people is welcome

1|0
    0|0
    • People age from (18 to 25) they rejecte
      But people age (28 - 35 and above) they okay with it :D

• Pretty much yes it sounds like fun

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn’t

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd pass on both I gave up dating years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• No, it's a stranger. Most people prefer to choose who they go on a date with. There's nothing more completely awkward showing up on a blind date with a person you may not find attractive. Then you're just stuck there for the Hell of it cause you don't want to be rude by just leaving. It's best to go out and meet/choose people you want to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Avlin blind date maybe if someone knew the guy, one my parents set up sure why not what would it hurt beyond their feelings 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather go on a blind date. Already had a parent try to play cupid before and it ended in disaster.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd actually like to check out blind dating. I've already been on a date with a guy, my family wanted me to date, he was nice, but not my type really.

1|0
    0|0
  • My parent can't force me to go out with anyone since I'm an adult and I would only go on a blind date if I knew my friend was smart enough to set me up with a great guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not? Plus it'd make them (the parents) happy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. My parents couldn't have taste even to avoid each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I have nothing to do on the day. And as long as he's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Neverrr

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll blind them with my awkward charm

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing like that.