Would you go for a blind date? Or go to date someone your parents forced you to meet?

1735

Most Helpful Guys

• Never happened, won't happen now. I was pretty much undateable at the age when that would have happened. Looking back, I would feel sorry for anyone who agreed to go on a blind date with me in my 20's.

• If you went out on a date your parents recommeded, it's no different from a blind date but he already has your parents approval.

Most Helpful Girls

• depends who set up the blind date. if my parents did, then i wouldn't go. if my best friends did, i wouldn't go bc knowing them, theyd set me up with someone awful just to mess with me. if its a good friend who i trust then id go

• I'd go to either to see what the person was like. Usually a date isn't that bad that I couldn't spend a few hours there without feeling like wasting my time.