What's your idea of a perfect date?

I'm the romantic type, I'll pick a romantic dinner and a movie. I love all of these choices and I've done all of them at some point.
  • What's your idea of a perfect date??Romantic dinner
  • What's your idea of a perfect date??Movie date
  • What's your idea of a perfect date??Drinks at a bar
    Vote C
  • What's your idea of a perfect date??Concert
    Vote D
  • What's your idea of a perfect date??Couples spa date
    Vote E

183

Most Helpful Girls

• A romantic dinner is always a good choice, but it is often not taking so long. I chose the concert, because I would love to share my music taste with my date. It would be awesome to dance and share the experience of good music. A movie date is good, but I would like to have it at home instead or then go for a dinner after the movie

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • All depends on what date it is. If its the first, romantic dinner. Never the movies for the first date, you can't talk or get to know each other.
    If its a date after the two have been together for a while, I would pick the spa as the best.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Hike or zoo/aquarium visit during midday, then dinner and a walk in the park before a sporting event or concert at night. Then the chemistry is so good, when I take her home, she invites me in.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE