What's your idea of a perfect date?

I'm the romantic type, I'll pick a romantic dinner and a movie. I love all of these choices and I've done all of them at some point.
  • What's your idea of a perfect date??Romantic dinner
    Vote A
  • What's your idea of a perfect date??Movie date
    Vote B
  • What's your idea of a perfect date??Drinks at a bar
    Vote C
  • What's your idea of a perfect date??Concert
    Vote D
  • What's your idea of a perfect date??Couples spa date
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0

Most Helpful Girls

• A romantic dinner is always a good choice, but it is often not taking so long. I chose the concert, because I would love to share my music taste with my date. It would be awesome to dance and share the experience of good music. A movie date is good, but I would like to have it at home instead or then go for a dinner after the movie

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • All depends on what date it is. If its the first, romantic dinner. Never the movies for the first date, you can't talk or get to know each other.
    If its a date after the two have been together for a while, I would pick the spa as the best.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hike or zoo/aquarium visit during midday, then dinner and a walk in the park before a sporting event or concert at night. Then the chemistry is so good, when I take her home, she invites me in.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• CONCERTS? nah. Do listen to live bands sometimes but not rowdy noisy crowded places. Have to be seated with champagne.
    Go out for meals, theatre, the main thing is to be with the right person and for them to be into you and taking care of you, and good company.
    But I will not slum it for any man. Been with my man years and we still date regularly and often to keep it fresh, alive and interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • No movie. Never. Make out session during intermission. I prefer drinks at a darkish table for two so we can get well acquainted. No food. I want him talking with nothing in his mouth but the truth about himself. I will take an ice cream cone as we walk down the sidewalk or on the boardwalk.

0|1
    0|0
  • Out of the poll options i voted movie date.
    We're poor country people so we had to find things to do. The city is too far away from where we live.
    We always went for a bite to eat then we'd ride around, get stoned and look for cemeteries to see who could find the oldest grave.
    Sometimes we'd pack a picnic and go out to the waterfall, eat and swim, get stoned and drink beer. Or we'd rent movies and stay home. That was our dates and what we did with friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • None man. No romantic shit lmao, it must be either creepy or exciting or both. Prefer to do weird adrenaline rushing shit like discovering abandoned places and joke around with spirits or go paintball, to the woods and build something (from Ikea lol) together and leave it there or whatever.

I don't like the ordinary stuff. Seems boring to talk and just coffee or just watching a movie. I want to see emotions on its best ( excitement etc) and have fun doing something crazy and not common.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the romantic type too, so i'd choose a romantic dinner. Especially in the open air like that pic you've posted. I also love taking a stroll hand-in-hand under the moonlight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Concert! My boyfriend's a musician, he and I Love concerts.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would pick the romantic dinner. Then I could have two things that I love at the same time! It would be perfect!

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably the dinner from the options but we've had a really amazing time going to concerts together too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Coffee dates are good, similar to drinks but more casual and less pressure. If it goes well you can take it to lunch or do another activity together

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather go go Karting or go to a themepark or a roller-coaster park anything.. Grab take out and enjoy it in the park or forest and end up being one with all.. πŸ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • Give me his time, food and good laugh, that's a good date for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Romantic dinner for sure , i would love to order myself and end up eating his dinner πŸ˜…note i always order the wrong food

0|1
    0|0
  • Dinner

0|1
    0|0
  • Romantic dinner

0|1
    0|0
  • romantic dinner β™‘

0|1
    0|0
  • Dinner together seems to be pretty great choice