What's the perfect first date for you?

The last one I did was for couples, This one's for first dates specifically. I added more variety this time.
  • What's the perfect first date for you??Coffee date
    Vote A
  • What's the perfect first date for you??Movie date
    Vote B
  • What's the perfect first date for you??Theme park
    Vote C
  • What's the perfect first date for you??Comedy show
    Vote D
  • What's the perfect first date for you??Out for drinks
    Vote E
  • What's the perfect first date for you??Car date
    Vote F
  • What's the perfect first date for you??Video games
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Video gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaames!

I love JRPGs. It would be awesome to buy a new game when it comes out, like Ghosts of Tsushima or Call of Duty to come out, and play it together for the first time.

But honestly, I think going to a museum or the zoo would be great. Educate yourself about nature or culture but also learn about the other person.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Nice, I would have put so many more options if it allowed me to put more lol

• Coffee date, because it is better to talk over a coffee. If you go out for drinks it might be very noicy and hard to get to discuss. And that's what first dates are about, getting to know each other and talking. That's why the others isn't very good ones either. The comedy show would be an amazing choice for second date or when you have already met before. Video game date would require meeting at someones place and that's a little weird for a first date, which I think is the car date too. (even though I have done both πŸ˜‚)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• With video games, we’re just gonna end up fighting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, It's always fun until it gets competitive!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Or when you’re playing on the same team and somebody fucks up. And you’re both losing Aaafff.

• Theme park was my absolute favorite when I was much younger to the point of being kind of a douche and taking multiple girls to the same theme park because those dates went so well when the girl was up for it. My favorite in Tokyo was Thunder Dolphin. It's the 8th tallest rollercoaster in the world with an extremely steep vertical plummet in the beginning.

I feel like that adrenaline rush when you ride some exhilarating ride together tends to make an awesome ice breaker (even better than alcohol) that gets you laughing and close and affectionate afterwards, making it an easy transition even on first states to start holding hands, laughing, being playful around each other, etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also suits my style. I'm not the type to open up and bond with a girl physically or emotionally across a coffee or dinner table. I'm not a smooth talker who can seduce a girl across a table (I need some physical proximity). I do best when we start out with something a bit exhilarating, physical, heart-pumping, maybe even having some perceived notion of danger. It's then and after we're laughing afterwards and smiling that I find the dynamic right to start really connecting to a girl and moving really close to her.

• I might be able to streamline dates that go straight to coffee if I could just get a human catapult, attach a girl to it, shoot her across the sky and into a net, and then start the date at that point. :-D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• Snowboarding, when he rides down the mountain facing you as he guides you down... omg it feels like dancing on clouds!!!

Or paddle boarding, because new adventures await at any bay, lake or river.

Ice skating is another favorite because we both can suck but laugh at each other and get really determined and good together by the end of the date and show off or compliment each other lmao.

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE CREATIVE PEOPLE? I love my date ideas and they worked out great for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • For a first date, I prefer to just go for a coffee. We can chat and get to know each other more in a relaxed setting. It's a less formal atmosphere than going for a meal.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never been on a date and I won't be in one anytime soon...

But I think a coffee date would be nice. I'm quiet , so it seems to me that a coffee date would be quiet too. It would be a good place to get to know him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Drinks I Thinks.
    Up Close and More Personal so I Can get to Know Joe. xxoo

0|1
    0|0
  • Theme park and video games are tied for first. I'd enjoy the thrill of experiencing the theme park together so I chose that one though. Not on your list and my ideal pick would be going on a hike.

0|0
    0|0
  • Video games sounds great. Anything good related also sounds great.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted B. Perfect for holding hands and resting your head on the person's shoulder.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like food so anywhere with food or ice cream. But if I had to pick your choices probably comedy I laugh at anything

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a comedy show would be a great first date, something low pressure and entertaining.

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG theme park!! Thank you SO much for suggesting this to me!!

0|2
    0|0
  • Coffee date, or a meal. Never heard of a car date?

0|1
    0|0
    • lol really? It's pretty much just driving around and talking or parking somewhere and eating in the while talking and stuff.

• Oh, must not be a thing here haha

• Eating junk food and watching comedians

1|1
    0|0
  • mine would be listening to deep music in a graveyard <3

0|0
    1|0
  • None of those. The perfect first date for me would be on the beach dancing and looking at the stars.

0|0
    0|0
    • That sounds lovely, I wish they allowed me to put more options on here lol

• I would love a video game date 😎

0|1
    0|0
  • It's kinda like having a walk in the park

0|1
    0|0
  • Voted comedy show- who doesn't like to laugh

0|1
    0|0
  • Video game

0|2
    0|0
  • disneysea

0|2
    0|0
  • Coffee date I guess

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 12

• from this list i guess car but you should've had picnic on here

0|1
    0|0
    • People still do picnics? lol That's a good one. I'll keep it in mind next time.

• My perfect date is honestly a mix between movie drinks and dinner πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ The perfect date is staying at home after eating dinner drinking a shit ton of alcohol (I’ve never tried wine I only drink vodka because it’s easy for me to hide πŸ˜‚) and cuddling watching a movie

0|0
    0|0
  • I would much rather be outside. Maybe by a river or lake.

0|1
    0|0
  • coffee or drinks are a safe bet,

then restaurants and movies are good for the 2nd one

0|1
    0|0
  • The first date should be chill. Low to no pressure situation where two people can talk and enjoy themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go out on the lake in the boat, anchor and chat with drinks, casual dinner at boat-up place.

1|0
    0|0
  • E, but not necessarily alcoholic drinks. I didn't put coffee because I hate coffee. Tea, OK.

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk along the train tracks at the edge of town after mid-afternoon coffee, talking about life and everything in it. A light, warm rain starts. We run laughing back to my place nearby, a bit wet each of us, and I kiss her as we walk through the door, and then we can't wait to get each others' clothes off. I fuck her crazy for the next thirty minutes or so until she can't take any more and then she falls asleep in my arms. I wake her up after her nap; we cuddle and watch cartoons together while eating some cookies and splitting a beer. We sleep, then go out for brunch the next morning after more cuddling and sex. We kiss goodbye and go our separate ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Movie date.

0|1
    0|0
  • Video games wow

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely video games/arcade and dancing

0|0
    0|0
  • Horror movie