What's the perfect first date for you?

The last one I did was for couples, This one's for first dates specifically. I added more variety this time.
  • What's the perfect first date for you??Coffee date
  • What's the perfect first date for you??Movie date
  • What's the perfect first date for you??Theme park
    Vote C
  • What's the perfect first date for you??Comedy show
    Vote D
  • What's the perfect first date for you??Out for drinks
    Vote E
  • What's the perfect first date for you??Car date
    Vote F
  • What's the perfect first date for you??Video games
    Vote G

2514

Most Helpful Girls

• Video gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaames!

I love JRPGs. It would be awesome to buy a new game when it comes out, like Ghosts of Tsushima or Call of Duty to come out, and play it together for the first time.

But honestly, I think going to a museum or the zoo would be great. Educate yourself about nature or culture but also learn about the other person.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Nice, I would have put so many more options if it allowed me to put more lol

• Coffee date, because it is better to talk over a coffee. If you go out for drinks it might be very noicy and hard to get to discuss. And that's what first dates are about, getting to know each other and talking. That's why the others isn't very good ones either. The comedy show would be an amazing choice for second date or when you have already met before. Video game date would require meeting at someones place and that's a little weird for a first date, which I think is the car date too. (even though I have done both πŸ˜‚)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• With video games, we’re just gonna end up fighting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah, It's always fun until it gets competitive!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Or when you’re playing on the same team and somebody fucks up. And you’re both losing Aaafff.

• Theme park was my absolute favorite when I was much younger to the point of being kind of a douche and taking multiple girls to the same theme park because those dates went so well when the girl was up for it. My favorite in Tokyo was Thunder Dolphin. It's the 8th tallest rollercoaster in the world with an extremely steep vertical plummet in the beginning.

I feel like that adrenaline rush when you ride some exhilarating ride together tends to make an awesome ice breaker (even better than alcohol) that gets you laughing and close and affectionate afterwards, making it an easy transition even on first states to start holding hands, laughing, being playful around each other, etc.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Also suits my style. I'm not the type to open up and bond with a girl physically or emotionally across a coffee or dinner table. I'm not a smooth talker who can seduce a girl across a table (I need some physical proximity). I do best when we start out with something a bit exhilarating, physical, heart-pumping, maybe even having some perceived notion of danger. It's then and after we're laughing afterwards and smiling that I find the dynamic right to start really connecting to a girl and moving really close to her.

• I might be able to streamline dates that go straight to coffee if I could just get a human catapult, attach a girl to it, shoot her across the sky and into a net, and then start the date at that point. :-D