Should I message him first or wait for him to message me?

I’ve been talking to this guy for a while and it’s been going well. We both have a lot in common & we would always talk. We have a good roast to flirt ratio lmao. The thing is we both realised we talk everyday from the time we wake up to when we sleep so our conversation seemed to die down a bit. 2 days ago I was the last person to reply but he hasn’t said anything else yet. The conversation we had that day was very short as well, it was only for a few minutes. How could I get him to message me? Should I wait longer or be the one the message again?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If you whant to speek to him then with by all means do text him. If you whant it to keep going on then you sould do it, he might have the same questions in mind that ypu just asked.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just send a quick message saying “Hey, how’ve you been?” and go from there. If he responds keep up the convo if not move on.

I’ve been talking to a guy every day or hanging out with him daily for almost 4 months. Didn’t hear from him from Sunday night to today. Turns out, he was really sick and just sleeping lots.

And I got his sickness too so I know it wasn’t an excuse. And this sick is beyond awful

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Honestly, when I'm getting to know a girl and I feel like I'm always initiating the convo I'll let it die down and then see if she picks it back up the next day or two just to see if interest is mutual or 1way. Point is if you wanna talk to him do so. If he doesn't wanna keep chatting he'll probably let you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should wait a bit..
    He could be busy nowadays.
    I have had the same scenario with a girl.. we used to talk everyday.. but I guess you would call that a "getting to know you" kind of days
    But we still talk regularly even though it's not every day

0|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn't matter that much cause if you think so much of these little things it can create many mis understandings and Other person may also think that your ego is coming between you guys so try not to do that

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine if you message him, if you really want to talk to him you should text him, if he is a nice guy he won't judge you. So as I said, don't hesitate to text him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly this whole game that we play in my opinion is obnoxious and stupid. If you like the guy text him talk to the guy get to know him. Guys don't like playing games just text him

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally would say send a message if you really want to keep the talk going, if he doesn't reply again he either lost his phone or isn't interested in talking anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to talk to him, just message him. It's possible he's been waiting for you to message

0|0
    0|0
  • Message him. If you always wait for him to, he's going to think you're not interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • DO NOT. A man will always be a man. Make him go first and act natural don't be feisty don't be too attracted

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes if u wait too long to text it makes it seem like ur uninterested well in my opinion sooo in my opinion u should probably text him

0|0
    0|0
  • He could be busy or something might have happened. If you like him message him and if he continuously doesn't reply then move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Message him. Don't sit and wait. If you are interested take the first step

0|0
    0|0
  • Closed mothes don't get feed ask him because he might be nervous to ask you

0|0
    0|0
  • Message him first

0|0
    0|0
  • Message one last time then move on

0|1
    0|0
  • If you want to talk, talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Patience is the key to virtue. 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • it’s annoying tho 😩 he still hasn’t read it but was shouting his friend out on snapchat 😒 just wanted to see if he’s good lmao

• Message him 1st

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly he has other things in mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • wait for him

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Give him some days without texting do not burden him too much he may not like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say "hey " lol don't think about it too much

0|0
    0|0
  • wait for him

0|0
    0|0
  • Text him. If he sounds uninterested then stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • Message him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes