Should I message him first or wait for him to message me?

I’ve been talking to this guy for a while and it’s been going well. We both have a lot in common & we would always talk. We have a good roast to flirt ratio lmao. The thing is we both realised we talk everyday from the time we wake up to when we sleep so our conversation seemed to die down a bit. 2 days ago I was the last person to reply but he hasn’t said anything else yet. The conversation we had that day was very short as well, it was only for a few minutes. How could I get him to message me? Should I wait longer or be the one the message again?

626

Most Helpful Guys

• If you whant to speek to him then with by all means do text him. If you whant it to keep going on then you sould do it, he might have the same questions in mind that ypu just asked.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just send a quick message saying “Hey, how’ve you been?” and go from there. If he responds keep up the convo if not move on.

I’ve been talking to a guy every day or hanging out with him daily for almost 4 months. Didn’t hear from him from Sunday night to today. Turns out, he was really sick and just sleeping lots.

And I got his sickness too so I know it wasn’t an excuse. And this sick is beyond awful